Subs for Height or Hair Loss?

Something I have been thinking about is it possible to achieve an increase in height or reverse hair loss with Subs or is this completely ridiculous?

Username Voytek mentioned experiencing hair regrowth while using Wanted. You can find the post here. Username CyberSec mentions a height increase while using Wanted here.

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness has been reported to cause height increase.

Also custom scripts exist to regenerate hair.

1 Like

Wanted and Paragon should help you a lot but you need to aid it with some hair growth serum or castor oil.

4 Likes

How successful was for you the combination of subs and serum?

I have used a custom with both wanted and hair module while simultaneously taking hair treatment. I saw slight improvement while taking the treatment but as soon as my treatment finished Mt hair started going back to falling. I still haven’t stopped using the sub.

So Overall, im Not very happy either the treatment or the sub.

The regrowth process started and I had some nice results but I listened to Wanted for two or three months only. I combined it with a very natural serum that was not really strong.

The younger you are the easier it is to grow in height (Obviously). I feel like this might be the main reason I’ve been able to grow 0.5 inches after using Wanted for a month (I’m in my 20’s). If your in your 30+ then it might take longer then that.

2 Likes

I ran wanted and now I’m confused for a wookie

3 Likes

It’s okay.

@switch - not advisable to discuss other subliminals and related audios in this forum. It’s against the forum rules.

1 Like

Ok Noted

1 Like