Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

The answer is continually going to be no. Stop asking the same question over and over again expecting a different answer.

4 Likes

When Khan ZP drops:

RareUnequaledBirdofparadise-size_restricted

1 Like

What is your comment on having 9 titles is a stack, but listening 5 min of each?

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a no from me dawg.

3 Likes

Bro seriously. Am meaning well when I say this. Even I would love to run at least 4 titles in a stack. But even that gives me too much recon. So 9 titles is out of the question.

Now I understand you are asking a question but even 5 or 7 mins of a ZP title is still the full script. Which means that it is still playing 3 titles in a stack when we run 5 mins of each of the 3 titles.

This is why more than 3 titles won’t work even if we reduce listening time.

1 Like

Stop commanding people, when u can not do sth about it when they don’t comply.
It’s not the same question, let me explain it to your smart brain. There are mainly two components in ZP. The over all ZP scripts which is in every ZP and the script pf the objectives of the titles. When you listen to 1 third of a ZP title. The overall ZP script is divided in three also. So when when you listen to 3-5 minute title, you get the exposure to 1 full- ZP script which is 15 minutes(more or less). So no problem on the ZP script(which is the serious matter) part.
The second part is the title objective script which I got question for.
Is your answer still no? Apparently no! Cuz you don’t know about the script, this is why I replied to saint; not others. If you still tell me no, it’s not accredited; cuz it comes from a position of arrogance(the literal arrogance).

1 Like

Nah mehn
The real “problem” in the way of stacking more than 3 ZP titles is the overload
Not the recon. The recon in ZP is significantly less. I experienced it. It’s all about the overload.

At least wait until there is some official guidelines on it. We don’t want to fry our brains, my friend. Be a bit patient and when the subs are reduced to 5 mins, we shall see what the listening instructions are.

Even if we try to keep the current 15 mins title under 5 mins, we have to manually stop the player. And many times we can make a mistake and overload ourselves. Even those who are planning to play the full 15 mins titles many times overload themselves when they forget the looping settings on their player.

Can you choose 3 titles for now?

1 Like

Saint once said: you ran 4 ZP’s in a day?! (Sth like that)
He meant the overexposure to the “ZP” script is harmful. He did not say anything about the title. Maybe even “creating variety” in the title script is harmful, and that is what I want to find out.
When you listen to 5 minutes of each of the 9 ZP titles. U are actually exposing yourself to 45 minutes of the “ZP” (primer I guess) script. So no problem with the overload in that area.
Another concern is about the recon. I handled the recon of 8 QV2 titles and I “got” results and I also experienced fatigue and overload. Cuz titles scripts were overlapping. So another problem is overlapping of the ZP scripts(which is solved cuz if we listen to 3 ZP, we also gonna have the overlap/repetition of the scripts)

So again the final question is that can the subconscious handle the variety of the scripts?

1 Like

Bro chill
It’s just a question
I am talking about a reality where we won’t forget to stop the player. Otherwise even running 1 ZP title would be a problem.
If asking these kind of questions stop the co-founders from releasing the 5 minute builds(which won’t) then let it be.
Let me announce here
I listened to 8-13 ZP titles every other day for 21 days and it’s my 6th day of washout and I guess I am still alive
Now this is not an encouragement for overexposure.
I experienced harsh fatigues and I handled my recon by running QV2 titles like Khan, QL and HOm.
So lets chill
I did what I wanted to do and nothing stopped me
And the only reason I put rest days was saint’s reasonable and influencing answer about the rest days

2 Likes

Has this been mentioned anywhere from Saint or Fire or are you making stuff up?

Please provide a link before this spreads on the forum.

3 Likes

The thing is that many of us can see that you are having recon in the way you are replying to us. I didn’t say it for a while but I thought i would mention it. At least it is my perspective when i read many of your replies. Running too many titles does lead to that.

But you are right that it is absolutely your right to ask the question and you can run your stack the way you want to. So I do wish that it runs very well for you. Cheers!

4 Likes

Are you getting results from all of the titles?

1 Like

The ZP’s own script is mentioned several times as we know
Apparently Another thing is the titles objectives scripts, isn’t it? If there is sth else (which us not) we should have known. Cuz we are curious and they are willing to share “if possible”. So no doubt on having two components.
Another thing is the placement of the script. Maybe the ZP’s own scripts is just in the first 5 minutes!
But no it is not. Cuz friday and others were talking about the micro dozing of ZP on the up of this thread and saint did not tell them not to. Cuz the whole script is spread around the soundtrack.
Any objections?

The argument is already invalid.
@Lion you tested ZPPF version of WANTED right? And how long was the primer :stuck_out_tongue:?

I think he has the impression that the subs here work like the subs on YouTube, where certain parts are allocated to certain affirmations :rofl:

3 Likes

I think @Alphamale may be speaking about

The primary zp

🤷

Maybe mehn
Maybe
Maybe it’s my version of khan, I dunno mehn. Cuz I am having wonderful relationships with people in my real life. And I also confront people in the real world but we are good now and they are loyal to me. So it’s just a maybe
Sorry for my brash answers and lack of kindness in them
I really noticed your virtue and kindness in your replies and means a-lot to me

3 Likes

Khan zp

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2).