Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Plus Maximum Masculinity and Dominance :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think @Vinci and @lrw (along with me) noticed our eyes looking lighter on Chosen.

Mine still are 2 shades lighter than before ZP was ever released :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We’ve got to get to that 10,000 post for Khan :joy:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Which length is better? 5 minutes or 7?

1 Like

The are just build different. The reason there are some “emptiness” when you run Stark or feel miserable when you run Emperor is probably some internal problem.

Khan is stage by stage, meticulously changing step by step all the aspects that needs to be changed. So you are able to push though the alpha scripting.

Eventually when the alpha scripting in Khan will be completely integrated, you will probably be able to run emperor or stark no problem.

That’s my theory of course.

4 Likes

LETS DO THIS!!!

khan-kirk

6 Likes

Just in time for my birthday! Let’s GO!

Khan
Rich
Rebirth

3 Likes

I agree about internal unbalance. But @fire said somewhere if one alpha modality or archetype worksbetter for you than other just run it. So I stopped overthinking, my goal is to be the best me not necessarily the best emperor, best stark or even the best alpha.

4 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign

IIRC Khan QV2 was the only multistager where Stage 4 did NOT include Stage 1.

Is that still the case?

What is your comment on having 9 titles is a stack, but listening 5 min of each?
And also how would khan ZP go with stark ZP?
And does khan have the components I asked on roadmap? Like the ambition of stark for saving humanity through technology?

1 Like

Yeah, ultimatly the goal is to be happy :wink:

1 Like

Bro! Not again!

3 Likes

3 Likes

You talk like this I laugh :joy::joy:
Cmn it’s just a question, and it does not have any problem except the fact that there will be a variety of objectives for the subconscious to achieve

1 Like

@Alphamale not a good idea.

6 Likes

With this hype I believe Khan won’t be in time for 10000!

1 Like

The answer is continually going to be no. Stop asking the same question over and over again expecting a different answer.

4 Likes

When Khan ZP drops:

RareUnequaledBirdofparadise-size_restricted

1 Like

What is your comment on having 9 titles is a stack, but listening 5 min of each?

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a no from me dawg.

3 Likes