Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

I can’t understand the voice

The best approach which was if I remember correctly mentioned by Saint that it would be the best to listen to two cycles (45 days) to every stage.

4 Likes

@sid - are you tempted to do this now? I know it’s your favourite.

1 Like

Definitely I am excited to try it , but alchemist zp captured my interest and increased my devotion and concentration in meditation . So my coming cycle Will be only alchemist st 1 and I may add QL st4 not sure . With alchemist I experienced what Saint speak about regarding the honesty about your true desires.

8 Likes

That’s excellent, bro! Glad you are getting such results.

2 Likes

Check out this post by username SaintSovereign.

1 Like

BOOM!

Super excited to run this when my current routine is done, looking at about 2 cycles from now. Just contemplating whether or not I should replace Stark with Khan when that time comes.

Awesome. Straight from the horse’s mouth! Thanks.

1 Like

I love the descriptions of QL and I really need those results. But I need them yesterday, not in 180 days (45 days per stage). I don’t think I have the patience for this right now. I’m getting good results from Stark & Emperor I so guess I’ll stick with those for now. But dang, QL sounds amazing.

3 Likes

If you need quicker results choose Limitless instead of QL.

5 Likes

Anything great requires time and investment mate. I’m looking forward to starting QL as soon as my stack will allow me to.

2 Likes

Oh, I totally agree. The thing is, Stark and Emperor get me maybe 70 to 80% there PLUS it has other beneficial scripting. So, my choice is 70% fast results with Stark/Emperor or slow results that won’t really give me what I need until 3 to 6 months in.

1 Like

Oh definitely agree with you there, one has to weigh the personal cost of time versus the potential benefit.

For me personally, being smart has been basically the primary focus for most of my life and I’ve only concentrated on other things in the last 3 years I would say. I think refocusing on building my intellect in a different way would be fulfilling for me personally (in an emotional and spiritual way even), and that is why I am willing to commit to QL for a year once I begin.

2 Likes

What would you say are the main differences and similarities between the two when it comes to results and your goals

differences between which two?

Stark and emperor.

Those are my main ones in w.e zp stack I’m tryna build but there’s no solid info on RM or stark, or Hom

All the info should be in the product sales pages. No?

Did they update for the zp version now?

I’m pretty sure the descriptions/objectives didn’t change. Everything the original did, ZP does, just better.

Hmm, alright. But still I would love for clear objectives for RM since it seems like an amalgamation of multiple subs, and if it has multiple goals of the other subs already there then that’s perfect.

But back to when I got involved in the Convo, how would you weigh the two? Stark zp vs Emperor ZP

1 Like