Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless ZP

@Seeker sorry for the misunderstanding . Wishing you the best on your journey :blue_heart::muscle:

6 Likes

I see. Thank you.

Also, not a bot and I’d appreciate you not spreading rumors that I am.

5 Likes

The Sublluminati strikes again

In my experience a lot of products take some time before i really get a feel for them and gotten through the initial recon. Ones ive gotten to that point i can use them on an as needed basis though. But still, if i use them more often they still get a lot stronger. If you really like the idea of a certain sub, it may be a good idea to try it out for a bit more time before fully dismissing it.

3 Likes

I have Limitless ZP and QL ZP. Would combining Limitless and QL (stage 1 etc) stacked together, be overkill? It’s not clear how these differ other than QL is obviously has much more scripting. I’m also looking forward to how Beyond Limitless will be released. Thanks in advance to any answers.

This post by username SaintSovereign discusses some of the differences:

5 Likes

@Seeker Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Google.com

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Okay. :rofl:

Bruh show them by solving a “I am not a robot” captcha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just joking

2 Likes

Sawadeekrup.It is definitely an overkill.

1 Like

Anyone running st4 as single??

Btw what’s your current stack?

Limitless ZP, Mind’s Eye ZP, and Wanted ZP

4 Likes

appreciate your observation. he/she is definitely not a bot. but he can be a SC support member and it’s totally ok. seeker being a bot is also not a problem at all. but hiding the fact is not good. but the moment I read the post I knew he is not a bot, cuz I saw him/her acting like a human.

2 Likes

its not needed, everything that limitless has, QL has it+more

hahaha send him a captcha

1 Like

Ofc. Yep I was thinking that he might be a member of the support system of subclub but I don’t think we should judge him.

1 Like

I believe we should judge people, that is what let us compete on behaving, justice and everything. I am saying this as an Alphamale. the one who wanna save humanity

1 Like