Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

When you developp a system you really got to see your user like this :

firsttimeuser

11 Likes

Like licensing a single module🤣

2 Likes

That’s why there are instructions like this available :rofl::

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@ouroboros I did see what you posted above, which is now hidden or deleted. While I’m glad you are eager for this technology to be available to you, please do not post such metaphors.

3 Likes

In light of this New Support Article: Is “Mind Control” Possible With Subliminal Audio?

I realized something:
With these voice subs I got some incredible results towards wealth.
And that is because these seem to hit way deeper than regular ones. Basically remove barriers and trauma that stopped me before.
Or which before were responsible for just ignoring parts of the wealth scripts.

With this you can’t hide it seems.

9 Likes

Ok, so QTKS is far more effective than Q for areas you struggle with, as your own voice helps bypass the barriers you put up.

But is it also far more effective for areas you do well with?

Or is it a case of diminishing returns?

3 Likes

I’m guessing that it is. If it works better for one thing, it probably works better for everything. It just might not be as noticeable on something that you didn’t have trouble with before.
If you had a sticking point before and all of a sudden you’re past it quickly, that’s going to stand out.

2 Likes

Sometimes I experience inner sensations and thoughts that try to belie my current progress and how much I’ve changed. Perhaps the new tech prevents this kind of illusory subliminal regression, and that helps take the progress to a whole new level.

3 Likes

Yes. It amplifies older subs as well.

It felt like a damn opened after the first few loops. Especially the full 15 min one.

The toughest thing with this tech is putting it into words. Language can’t describe this properly.
Or I don’t understand it well enough.

Probably the latter :grin:

11 Likes

How about the amount of the exposure? Is it the same you would employ back on ZP v2?

Yes.

For example:

I have no trouble getting girls to be attracted to me normally, but yesterday a girl randomly added me on Snapchat, and without even talking much except the basic introduction stuff and me sending a pic of me, she started to sext me and sending me nudes, and asking me to meet for a hook up, with 0 effort :rofl:

Now was that due to Khan in my custom? My aura? Or the pic of my body? Who knows, but all 3 are targeted in my custom like they always did in the past with my regular customs, but this level of manifestation is pretty insane, considering I’ve had other stuff like my girl and her sister offering a threesome before during the first ZP private testing phase.

Come to think of it, whenever I’m in testing, I seem to attract a lot of easy sex :thinking: which I also end up rejecting, maybe there’s some wisdom in there for me to pick up on :thinking::thinking::thinking:

12 Likes

If a person was experiencing this, how would they know?

In other words, how would someone listening to QTKS and a ZPv2 title know that the ZPv2 was being amplified by QTKS?

@Invictus … same questions to you.

2 Likes

Quite simply if I get results from sexual and romance subs as I do right now although my QTKS custom is entirely focused on wealth.

Exact same. 15 min one sub. 2-4 days rest, then the next sub.

I think invictus runs them every other day.

7 Likes

There’s something I’m not understanding. People can get results with ZPv2 without QTKS.

Perhaps, how has the quality and/or quantity of your results of a ZPv2 title changed now that you are running it in conjunction with QTKS?

1 Like

Ahhhhh
Idk how to answer that, given that even ZPv2 works extremely fast for me anyways haha

Plus now I’m using QTKS with Genesis, so for me to comment on it being amplified wouldn’t really matter because I never ran Genesis before the testing phase anyways.

However, with how powerful Genesis seems, I’m kinda regretting not trying it before QTKS test, because it truly feels magical (will post about this in the Genesis ZP thread).

9 Likes

We haven’t even considered long term results of QTKS which I conjecture should compound in way higher order than zpv2

1 Like

I get a ton of results with ZP2.

But when I stop listening to a sub, they get less over time, with a higher baseline.
Or rather, the focus shifts to the new sub first.

With the new tech, old listens come back while the new one is being worked on.
Makes sense?

On top of that, I know @Invictus got the same feeling, you can consciously “activate” older sub runs.
I ran Diamond a while ago, but if I feel like it, I can “call” it to create the sexual aura within it.

I haven’t fully mastered this to be directly on call, but I do notice it working.

13 Likes

The possibilities of its impact would far exceed the current subs.

I think part of @AlexanderGraves point is that QTKS brings strong results from ZPv2 programs that he is not currently playing.

So it sounds like some of those ZPv2 capacities were lying dormant within him. Playing QTKS activated them even without resuming play of the ZPv2 sub.

(That’s what it sounded like. Not sure if I’ve understood it perfectly.)

7 Likes