Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Paging @fire and @SaintSovereign
This could help people finally take more “rest days”

1 Like

Boxing Mastery X Qv2 still not in my downloads.

Thanx for this. I need rest too. I am getting thr first three symptoms though anger and sadness is in control but procrastination kicked in since 3-4 days.
So my question is how many days should i take break in a row??

1 Like

You know the best. Listen to your brain/body.

Take a day off and see how you feel if you feel better then begin re-listening again. If you are still getting recon take 2 days off rinse repeat.

2 Likes

You have to learn how to gauge the level of exposure and then you’ll know how much processing (rest) time you need.

1 Like

The problem is. It is sometimes hard to recognize recon or stonewalling. Now i undertood why @RVconsultant gave me a routine with ech day gap per listening.
Like Day 1= loop, day2= rest, day3=1 loop, again rest.

I will see how many rest days i need. I need to recognize recon or stonewalling fast everytime i listen. In these period i am not taking actions and it is harmful for me as student.

1 Like

That’s an excellent piece of advice you got from him.

1 Like

Yes. I am understanding this advice more when i saw how u and everyone cut their loops down and when i was stonewalling or getting recon without realising

A lot of people like that for now, unfortunately. But they will learn with time.

2 Likes

Yes… correct

U know @Sub.Zero why people including me had done and are doing like this because our brain loves stimuli. When we listen to subliminals our brain triggers the chemicals and recieves pleasant stimuli which makes us think that the subliminals are working and the more we listen the more we get the stimuli and on rest days we mostly miss those stimulis we get from listening subliminals. It is like an injection and our own very human nature is just like that. On rest days we mostly feel nothing and we think if the brain is really processing information or not . If yes why i can’t feel or get the stimuli from the processing but we forget that our brain is also controlling our nervous systems, our eyesight, the continuous breath we are taking, wound healing, if any crack healing but we never feel the processing. This is how with our subliminals should be happening. Its hard to understand but i think u get it what i meant to say
Though everyone knows this but still we don’t follow

6 Likes

How could you have interpreted this in such a way that it wouldn’t be a problem?

Also remember if you really want to hear from Saint or Fire, please submit a support ticket.

subliminalclub.com/submit-a-ticket

i did submit a ticket but got nothing back did 3 days ago

might want to check spam/junk. I did a ticket recently and my email (Gmail) put the responses there

yeah i checked already :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

pm saint directly he responds very quickly.

This is true, but haven’t they recently been asking people to submit a ticket rather than PM? I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Ah ok maybe your right.

1 Like

I just seem to remember something about them hiring customer service or something like that but maybe that was a dream… I figure if that’s the case, for efficiency and a bit more ease for them, it would be best if we go through the proper channels

1 Like