Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

If another 2 days pass with no answer, please submit another one.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire might have their PM turned off.

@TheBoxingScientist

1 Like

Really I was just trying to mock his “I can’t imagine”

No hard feelings.

Widen your mind gentlemen.

Everything is possible if you love life :sunglasses:

2 Likes

for some reason i still cant pm, i think its bcuz im very new here and i cant see the msg button

Thanks for mentioning this. Been struggling with a feeling of profound sadness for the past four or five days. Is not completely unfounded, but I’m having a harder time that I would expect given the circumstances. Until now I haven’t considered it could be reconciliation. I have not been running more than I usually do for regular Q, and have been taking breaks, but I’ve run several Qv2 titles more than once per day, so I may need to cut back.

1 Like

I see a lot of people switching up their listening patterns and doing less. Is anyone still effectively running 1 loop per day five days a week on Qv2? I feel institutionalized to this method :joy:

Was planning on:
DR ST1 1 loop in morning Monday - Friday
Paragon U 1 loop at night Mon, Wed, Fri
RICH C U 1 loop at night Tues and Thurs

If this is TRULY not optimal anymore for the majority of people, I will formulate a new pattern

1 Like

lul newb

:laughing: jk i wuv you :hugs::hugs: pls no ban :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I really think what we’re seeing here with qv2 is the tendency for humans to estimate based on past experience and see things in a linear progression when it comes to development of something. The jump from Q to QV2 doesn’t seem like a minor improvement. It was a massive leap. That might take a while to adjust to perspective wise.

3 Likes

I’m running this style with great results.

1 Like

Isn’t more about the lack of enthusiasm and a low level of energy than about being sad? Any difficulty in getting things done? Apathy maybe? If so, it’s stonewalling and you definitely should cut down on the loops.

Bare in mind you’re running one Q program only therefore you may be able to handle more exposure than someone listening to two or more Q titles. Check it by yourself. Look for the symptoms of stonewalling:

• the lack of enthusiasm
  • a low level of energy
  • a difficulty in getting things done
  • an unnatural procrastination
  • apathy
  • exhaustion
  • feeling zoned out
  • a lower responsiveness to outer stimuli
  • an unnatural clam
  • a slight overwhelm
4 Likes

I thought stonewalling was literally not feeling anything? Like no bad emotions or even being aware of recon or anything. Thought Saint mentioned this awhile ago. Maybe I misunderstood

But that’s good to know. Was curious cause I was mixing and mashing two Ultimas as well

Edit: This is what I’m referencing in regards to stonewalling https://www.subliminalclub.com/support/what-is-stonewalling-and-how-can-i-prevent-it/

“Those experiencing reconciliation will generally experience a mixture of irritation, sadness, anger or all of the above. They may also still have vivid nightmares or subliminal induced dreams. If you’re stonewalling, none of these will occur. It’ll be like you’re listening to absolute silence.”

Maybe I’m misunderstanding or there’s newer info out now. I always thought that most people wouldn’t even know they’re stonewalling immediately. And that those other symptoms you mentioned would let one know their subconscious was at least processing the info

Edit edit: Actually, rereading that list and I can see how what you posted could be possibly categorized differently than recon symptoms. Interesting

I’m glad you’re back on the track, James. :slight_smile:
See how it goes for you, these are only two programs so using your listening routine you may be able to use the old pattern (5:2). Check it for a while and see how it goes. Any sign of stonewalling for more than two days should draw your attention and make you think on cutting down on the listening days.

1 Like

That was the case for the old Q. Stonewalling on the new tech resembles stonewalling on Terminus that I’ve experienced in the past. But the one on Terminus was much more obvious.

1 Like

I was stonewalling on Terminus in a very similar way (I mean the symptoms I mentioned) and when I reduced the exposure I had no results whatsoever although the symptoms of stonewalling disappeared.

On the new tech, reducing the exposure or doing a washout helps a lot in dealing with stonewalling and you start getting the results.

2 Likes

Nope, it is definitely sadness. Good energy levels and I’m getting shit done. I don’t feel in the mood of doing things that I typically enjoy, but no problem doing things at work. In fact, that helps me forget the feelings of sadness. My worst enemy now is being idle and having time to think.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero Your own powers of intuitive analysis and integration seem to be expanding and growing. There seems to be a confidence in—and an effortlessness in the expression of—experiential insight. Is this accurate? Is it the hand of Alchemist that I sense? or are you, subjectively, having a completely different experience from what I’m describing?

1 Like

Oh, good for you then. It looks like recon that is just a part of the process of the script integration. Nothing to worry about much. Just keep going! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I haven’t though of it before but you’re right, my intuition and self-awareness are expanding on Alchemist. It’s like being more susceptible to energies in me and around me, like some special sense had been activated.

2 Likes

When you’ve just realized you’ve been stonewalling:

1 Like

Had reconciliation for the past days and it just broke now, all because I found a solution to what was clogging my success.

There have been times when I was not living up to myself and reconciliation would hit, it wasn’t until I felt like I’m moving in the right direction did my recon broke…

Qv2 is definitely digging deeper than all past versions and whenever I’m not living up to my potential, recon hits. At first it feels like a drag but I’m getting used to it, it’s like I’m Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos back in their building phase. I don’t want to stop unless it’s to take small breaks cause I’m definitely not where I’m suppose to be.

1 Like