Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Meng what your advice for a guy with two customs? How should my looping be? Your input welcome

Probably would start with alternating every other day for 2 customs so something like voyteks.

If you dont get any recon from it,you could try playing 1 loop of each custom split to morning and night then take a days rest.still experimenting myself though so cant give definitively what would work best for you

If its the other way and is still too much could use 1 custom take 3 days off,use the other custom and take 3 days off.

2 Likes

Still testing it and it seems to me it’s still a bit too much, although it may be related to Emperor which is a little monster. @Yazooneh is running two customs that may be as “heavy” as Emperor each and that’s why I suggested he could run one loop of Custom A, take two days for processing and then run one loop of Custom B and take two days for processing again and then REPEAT. I know there are some people testing the new tech at higher loops but I would wait and see since I did it myself and it was fine for two weeks and then I hit the wall.

It may be that the best strategy is to run your subs at higher loops (four-six loops a day) for two weeks (5 days on: 2 days off) and then do a one week washout and REPEAT the cycle.

1 Like

I think it was mentioned here somewhere that @Yazooneh achieved height increase in his custom. I think it was based on Khan core - with height module

1 Like

Haha,the new tech is difficult to get a handle on.on 5th day of washout and still dont feel much.gonna finish up the 7 days anyway though then back to figuring out loops/days again.remember you saying somewhere that you only saw bloom on the 5th day so might still have something to see

2 Likes

It was the emperor fitness store program actually but was over 8 months

1 Like

I’ve found this as well

When recon hits you on the second day of processing:

6 Likes

Hey @Sub.Zero, I wanted your opinion on something.

If I’m taking a day off from my Qv2 sub for processing, does that mean I shouldn’t listen to any ultimas either for better processing?

Nice ive been using saguine to combat what ever reconciliation and three days rest, might go back to my regular recommendations
But ive also notice this too

Yes, no subs whatsoever.

I think I’ve finally found my peak point (sweet spot is below it) where I leave enough space for the mind to process the script. I do three days of exposure and four days of processing and although I get recons it’s manageable and not difficult to deal with. On top of that, the recon is interlaced with very good result. I still run only two loops (one Q + one U) on exposure days. I think two days of exposure per week would me my sweet spot where recon would be slight to none but I’m only guessing.

1 Like

That’s actually what I’ve been thinking about doing as well, like I go to the gym 5 times a week right, and my listening schedule was based on those 5 days, as in I listen on the days I train, but now I’m thinking “what if I listen on the 2 days I don’t train :thinking:” could be worth a shot

That’s @pacman’s routine (one day of listening [1loop a day] and three days of processing) and he’s still getting recon but he sticks to it anyway since recon seems to be a part of integrating the script and it seems to be not really avoidable unless you listened to say one loop per week or two.

3 Likes

And have you thought about forcing the changes to happen?
As in letting the recon happen, even if it’s a lot, but continue 5 days on and 2 off, with multiple loops a day, till you reach a point where it becomes the norm to you?

1 Like

Saint mentioned many times not to try to bruteforce your subconscious into submission. But I think as long as you’re not stonewalling and you’re getting satisfactory results experiencing a bit tougher recon shouldn’t be an obstacle. But on the other hand, it could lead to stonewalling and doing a washout to deal with it could be a really unpleasant experience with lots of recon.

I think the best way to force the changes to happen is to take action while listening to your subs with good results and bearable recon (or none).

5 Likes

Bruv @Sub.Zero is correct please liste to him.

Step 1 list your goals
Step 2 take action on the goals listed.
Step 3 Listen to the subliminal product

Repeat steps 1 to 3 Rinse repeat.

5 Likes

Even as simple an action as going out helps deal with recon. When you’re just interacting with people solely by your presence.

2 Likes

Haha,going out and interacting used to help alot for recon on stark etc.Lockdowns suck,dont have this option at the moment.Gym and working out was also great for recon but gonna be at least another month :rofl:

3 Likes

The only sub in the SC product range that never seem to give recon i felt was limitless.

2 Likes

I get recon only on the new tech. :rofl: