Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

The only sub in the SC product range that never seem to give recon i felt was limitless.

2 Likes

I get recon only on the new tech. :rofl:

I’m having some effects on DR show themselves DAYS after playing a single loop. I’m wondering how much is having to be calibrated in my brain since, according to Saint, any Qv2 sub isn’t battling the same old junk (“healing hell”).

But what’s popped up lately using DR is brand new. A first since using SC healing subs.

2 Likes

When you ran one loop too much yesterday:

@James you’ve been warned! :smiley:

5 Likes

I can confirm :grimacing:.

My third day, I woke up today with no head pressure, feeling of processing or inner angst.

3 days suits me any way in terms of symbolism.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero did you ever see an old movie called king of the kick boxers. The guy wants to avenge his brother as his brother was killed by a thai fighter.

Guy: i will beat hom for killing my brother
Student: he is to powerful for u he will destroy u

This is a good analogy for SC QV2.

You cannot just go into the ring and fight the king of the kick boxers !!. QV2 is the same.

@Sub.Zero

2 Likes

I am going to watch this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Remember that Reconciliation is actually a good word and a good phenomenon.

Conciliation means unity, togetherness, harmony. Reconciliation means ‘to return unity’ or ‘to bring back together’.

Reconciliation is good.

It’s the growth you go through in order to allow your life circumstances and conditions to unify or come together with your dreams and aspirations.

That growth is scary or painful when it happens with great power, speed, or force. That’s why we take rest periods or throttle down. But the movement itself is taking you exactly where you want to go.

12 Likes

Same🙂… haha

Thanks, man!

Please everyone re-read the above quote. Then read below.

With Qv2, please consider starting with 1 loop a day for 5 days a week.

If that is too much, please think about 1 loop per day but only 3 days a week.

Please stop accidentally listening to 5+ loops a day.

Please stop justifying listening to 5+ loops a day as Subliminal Club encourages experimentation.

Please stop thinking about the subconscious can process millions of bits of information per minute.

This technology in Qv2 is different.

Please start with the recommendations.

Subliminals are here to help improve your life, not to make you tired or give you headaches.

Thank you @Ice and @Sub.Zero!

13 Likes

im doing 2 loops a day, seems very mild and fine :smiley:

will see how it goes for the rest of the week

if it keeps going that way i might add one more loop, but in general mild is pretty good no hard recon

I thought I was doing mild and fine until I went on a 14 day washout and holy fuck a lot of stuff happened.

Interchanging recon with bloom, massive results, and all of it.

Will report in my journal once I am back but Qv2 is a different beast.

I’m thinking of reducing to once a week.

9 Likes

ill see how this week goes with 2 loops everyday if it goes well then Komodohype and ill add maybe one more loop of stark THE GOD OF SUBS IS UNLEASHED

1 Like

Would like to hear more detail when it comes individual module being activated?

1 Like

How long into the washout did it take for that to start? Do you remember? Was it constant for you or did it spike up after some days?

(Am 6 days into current washout. I’ve experienced processing, I think. Still feeling it out.)

1 Like

When you think you’ve dealt with recon but it just comes back unexpectedly:

7 Likes

That’s what I’m experiencing running 3 loops of Q a week but I’m sure it’s not as intensive as your experiences on your washout.

The strongest blooms occurring just after fighting off the recon.

This… x10. Qv2 is the best version ever released… the world is my mine for the taking, and the only thing stopping me is me, well, was me. I’ll be posting a detailed update about how I’ve improved vastly and not just that, the manifestations are insane.

5 Likes

Stacking subs just got easier with Qv2 imagine just listening to 1 loop of a sub 5 days a week with 2 rest days and still get a behavior and mindset change, what more if you add other subs compounded over time. it frees up more room to try other titles.

years ago this would be impossible because of the listening requirement per sub

1 Like