Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

is the Qv2 version of Boxing Mastery X already appeared in your downloads? i just noticed it is already on the list of ready to DL of the thread

1 Like

I haven’t used any customs yet, but I have been using wanted since the moment it was released (think I bought it within 5 mins of it going live :joy:) and I have been seeing physical changes mainly this week, mainly my face looking somewhat leaner and my jawline looking sharper.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow thats impressive tell us if you gain some height or something :rofl::rofl: this is gonna be interesting

2 Likes

I don’t really know about that but I have noticed “feeling” taller, maybe because of a better posture, as standing up correctly and fixing your posture can loosen up your spine a bit which can actually give you a little bit of a height increase, but it’s almost ignorable since it’s like .5 inches.

However, my weight has gone up by almost 3kgs since I started using wanted, with clothes fitting better as I feel a bit wider.
So be patient with physical shifting, I’m sure Qv2 is gonna speed up physical shifting, but it not just gonna happen overnight.

3 Likes

of course especially with height , i was thinking a 2 year for 6 cm

maybe less but gaining 6 cm is huge

1 Like

I think wanted would probably help with that especially if that’s your intention with the physical shifting part.

1 Like

That’s where Q+ will come in to save the day!

1 Like

If Q+ caused physical shifting overnight, then I’m pretty sure there will be more physical recon with it.

For those of you running Qv2 customs and main titles

How are you finding running your Qv2 custom in comparison to running the Qv2 main title you may be stacking with?

Are you able to do more loops or no?

I’d assume that with name embedding that your probably be able to listen more than a main title? But I may be incorrect.

1 Like

Customs feel lighter than the main title for me at least.i was testing a few of the qv2 majors while my custom was being built.same major feels alot easier in a custom

4 Likes

Just wanting to give a little update on reconciliation with QV2

I was listening to quite a lot of loops in the last days and felt absolutely fine and was executing the subs phenomenally. Now, I am on my second rest day and reconciliation is coming in full force.

However, what’s different in comparison to older tech is that I seem to have more control over the reconciliation. I can consciously guide and basically not act on it in a way. The reconciliation certainly is ongoing present but it kinda feels masked and more in the background, not really affecting my conscious behavior.

7 Likes

Might be worth your while listening to several loops then taken the following day off ? i mean every other day.

1 Like

That’s basically what I am doing.

Running quite a lot of loops on one day, taking a rest day next.

But I am currently just experimenting and haven’t come to any conclusions yet.

1 Like

does processing accumulate ?

or if you just feel fine for a day after running 3 loops lets say of Qv2 youre good to go, or you have to test for a whole week to know how is it going?

@Budewr what are you running?

LDUV2 and StarkQv2 1 loop each, but i want to go for 2 loops of stark but i dont wanna overload,

last night i ran 1 loop of each and it felt very mild so its fine, i wondered if i could add 1 more loop but then i thought, could it accumulate and that i cant judge by the first day i have to see the whole 5 days

Reconciliation passed already.

The reconciliation hit roughly 40 hours after my last loop and lasted now only 3 hours! Headaches and all symptoms gone, and replaced by a small bloom.

1 Like

I agree.

The mental alchemy is easier.

I can consciously notice the recon, the source, and then tell my mind to take it easy without losing results.

Pretty awesome that Qv2!

1 Like

I am pretty certain they have NOT only left out some mandatory alpha scripting like they want us to believe ahaha. Qv2 is far too powerful for that.

1 Like

Yea Qv2 really changed the sub experience for me. Destroyed the concept of trying to goal for many loops a day.