Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Limit destroyer ultima v2 and starkqv2 but ive been running LDU for the past 4 days then i bought stark the 5th day and played it twice

1 Like

lmao dude you actually saved me I’m taking longer breaks

1 Like

Hmm,i remember him saying that youll feel more tired and need more sleep when first starting a sub but dont remember any posts about wanting to sleep continously.i might have missed it though.any idea how long ago the post was?

it only happens to naps mid of the day hahahah :rofl::rofl:
this sounds funny

but in the morning when i first wake up its not that strong urge to stay in bed its just regular, then it manifests later maybe an hour in after waking up it comes out of nowhere and you have to push through it

but when you take a nap in the middle of the day it pops out of nowhere when you wake up :rofl::rofl::joy: i swear this is too damn funny, im laughing while i am really tired :rofl:

no i have no idea, but thanks for being awesome :sunglasses::facepunch::v:

Hmm,saint mentioned he sometimes gets recon from naps but thats about it.i tend to need more sleep/naps when starting a new sub though but not quite as bad as yours

2 Likes

Recon is part of the integration process and we have to just accept it unless it’s getting really uncomfortable or unbearable but if it’s slight we should get over it. There some methods of doing that. If you’re not stonewalling try out your new routine and see how it goes. If you hit the wall it’s just about decreasing the exposure. If you got really overloaded or stonewalled for some time doing a one week washout should do.

hahhahaha why is this funny? :rofl::rofl:

i think naps gotta have something about them

mine is huge after a nap its like a bomb of fatigue, but regular sleep ill wake up fine but maybe ill face a small urge like an hour - an hour and a half after i wake up

It looks like overexposure to me but it’s normal on the new tech… I mean getting overexposed not your symptom. Try to wait it out but if it got really problematic just decrease the exposure time.

1 Like

Saint said it can be a sign of overload also but not 100% sure with qv2

thats the comment i saw saint saying it about sleeping more and stuff! :sunglasses:

Quite,used to get that when starting new programs in qv1 but would clear after a week or 2.with qv2 it jumped straight to stonewalling after that instead

what is great about it, is that it takes some time and it goes

its really weird,

I’d say the fact that you used 2 loops of stark soon as u bought it, along with it being qv2, is what caused you to fatigue so much and wanting more rest.

You will probably find many here on the forum reporting the need for more rest on stark, as for me, I had days when I slept more than 12 hours (16 hours once) while on stark, so maybe just do one loop every other day or every 2 days.
Hope that helps

2 Likes

you had the same thing as what im going through? with new tech?

Hmm,old tech.with qv1,would be tired for at least first 2 weeks if start a new programs cause had to get used to the new programming.after about 2 weeks to a month,no more tiredness.with new tech,sometimes tired even with programs ive been running ages.lol

2 Likes

i figured out now that im here for the long run, i want less rec almost mild mild not even noticeable,

so ill be doing 1 loop each overnight., so 1 Loop of LDUV2 first then 1 loop of starkqv2 :smiley:

i think this will be wayyy much smoother than running 2 loops of ldu2 then 2 loops of stark

1 Like

so my issue might be due multiple reasons it can be from overexposure and also it can be from regular programming since im new to it, and i have to find out

but damnnn how can an audio file just do that :thinking::thinking::hushed:

1 Like

thats a lot, if i sleep this much ill feel bad about it,

thanks man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The essential question is: are you getting any results related to Stark and LD goals?

2 Likes