Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

That’s not a symptom of stonewalling. I’m afraid it’s a side effect of using the new tech. You may also experience slight headaches during the day like me. I never get headaches but on the new tech I do although not every day, thanks God.

The biggest issue is you feel good and calm anyway like you don’t give a fuck about a thing. And that feeling is what makes stonewalling tricky. For a long time I thought it was Alchemist at work even though the other symptoms were present too.

1 Like

No, im also new

Never experienced any headaches, its just this weird fatigue inside the bones

And lets say if i wanted to take a nap in the middle of the day

Ill wake up with the fatigue, its like its hiding :rofl::rofl: waiting for me to wake up for it to say hi

1 Like

That priceless feeling when you’re stonewalling without realizing it:

1 Like

I think maybe we should all start putting results in our own respective journals. This thread served its purpose since the upgrades are finished.

3 Likes

That’s a fair point. The topic should be locked and we could post more here:

1 Like

Boxing Mastery X Qv2 still not in my downloads.

Me for probably most of my time using SC due to my own stupidity and not listening :roll_eyes:

I can’t find the Gold here since the thread is too long but how many loops a day? One loop a day enough?

We shall take it easy with the new tech. I’m still testing six loops a week but it seems to me I’ll have to cut down even more. Ultimas are not so taxing, however.

It depends on how many titles you’re running, I guess. If it’s only one Q you can try one loop a day (3 days on, 2 days off) if it’s more (I don’t recommend running more than two Q titles at once, btw) I believe it has to be less like one loop every other day.

Yeah I did 6 loops or so of R.I.C.H by accident this week in one night (I had it on repeat :weary:) and it seemed to work for me. I got a £10 discount, and a bunch of money since people came to my class yesterday and the day before).

2 Likes

¼-½ loops a day. :smile:

Basically, one loop every 2-4 days. Limit yourself to as few products as possible.

3 Likes

Ultimas have much smaller scripts that’s why I suspect the Q programs scripts may need to be remodeled but I’m sure our subliminal artists know better.

LOL all are decreasing their loops to 6 a week, and I am increasing my loops to 6 a day LMAO

3 Likes

That’s a nice piece of advice. :slight_smile:

Two customs, please give me the wisdom

OMG! You have four cores in both… Try to run it like Simon suggested;
Custom Ax1 loop, 3 days off, Custom Bx1, 3 days off and try to gauge if it’s not too much. I bet it is but everybody is different. If it was too much just extend the processing time from 3 to 4 or 5 days.

1 Like

Maybe I can increase my R.I.C.H and Limit Destroyer loops then. I’ve decided to have a to keep following my format of having 4 days a week with mains/ULTIMA but I’m going to have the ultima days be singular instead of they’ll just get played in one night most likely but at higher loops.

You tested it by yourself and it worked so it sounds like a reasonable plan.

1 Like