Main Disc. Thread - PROJECT: A Chorus Is Rising

This project isn’t related to our upcoming Qx product, which does involve VR. But rest assured, if we’re going to do something, we’re going to do it like no other.

8 Likes

Like teasing us with Q wasn’t enough lol just take my money

3 Likes

Chorus. Hmmm. Sounds like unlimited stacking. Like a chorus of subliminals. Imagine being able to stack any number of SubClub subs that we want if we add Chorus to the stack. Like those subs on youtube that allow you to listen to any number of subs.

Either unlimited stacking or raise the stack limit. For example, instead of being limited to only 3 major subs, we will be able to listen to 10 major subs without overloading the subconcious.

6 Likes

I just use 2 music players at the same time on my phone, one playing masked subs at low volume, the other playing my music at a higher volume. Works well, no need for a specialized app.

2 Likes

On an iphone or andriod? There can only be one app playing audio on my iphone, like if you got something playing from the music app and then start playing a song on another app it’ll cut the music app’s audio off.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign You said more information will come later this week.

Now it’s Thursday so we are officially in the second part of the week.

Help us alleviate our angst and excitement about this Chorus thing.

This open loop is killing us haha

4 Likes

Meet with the Antecedent.

My 2 cents on it.

2 Likes

Lol, details coming soon. I’ve been working non-stop on it.

8 Likes

My guess/hope/wish is Mind’s Eye

3 Likes

I think that’s coming for sure… but this Chorus thing is probably something completely different, much more powerful and freaking amazing.

At least guessing from the build up to it : )

2 Likes

Damn, I totaly forgot about that haha. Maybe it is gonna be replaced with the new VR technology for Qx

My speculation seems to confirm that we are not talking about a “simple” subliminal here, otherwise, Fire would have worked non-stop on it… :thinking: Very excited not gonna lie

3 Likes

Fire could be working non stop on Q and rewriting and updating the scripts and modules for all the titles

5 Likes

I have another idea what that project could be about!

The project will allow the user to record samples of certain (random) sentences. This will allow the computer to create a digital voice with the help of A.I that will be used to create the subliminal one is buying.

We all know that having your own voice saying the affirmations is 10x as powerful! And by creating a digital voice first, they can still keep the script a secret.

This would fit perfectly to the name and the information we got. If this is truly what the project is about, I demand a coupon for my next subliminal purchase haha. And if I am wrong, I wish you guys make this a future.

They are a lot of companies out there already you can partner up with to make this a reality. One of them is https://www.descript.com/lyrebird-ai?source=lyrebird

6 Likes

Still wondering what this is about…

2 Likes

It’s a good idea actually.

Name-embedded customized subliminal script recorded in your own voice and multiplied 10 or 20 times.

The thing is… the voice which you recognise as your own voice and which you imagine in your head or talk to yourself with usually sounds different from what the audio recorder and other people recognise. This is because you don’t hear your own voice passing through your skull.

3 Likes

Where’d you get this figure? I would expect it to be more powerful yes, but that much more powerful?..

2 Likes

@friday Every time I see your username I instantly think of the song by the Cure

4 Likes

This version is my favorite

2 Likes

Won’t be long now. This was more grueling than I anticipated. :wink:

12 Likes

Sweet another product i will probably be buying depending on what it does lol

3 Likes