Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction ZP

Yeah, but apparently Wanted have strong game in it and also you can read body language.

1 Like

If we can get an update of all ZP descriptions similar to Chosen ZP that would help us choose our stacksā€¦

2 Likes

What do you mean by game ?
Because to me being attractive is part of the game, as being the one who is seeked.

The game can be you going out of your way and neiling the discussion

Or just acting accordingly

I think the game youā€™re mentionning is self adapting to the script but Iā€™m making theory as Iā€™m not a chosen one to lay itā€™s eyes on the scripts
I just think those part are neutral and self-interpreted by the subcounscious to ease the assimilation to other part of those scripts

1 Like

Amen to this! That would be amazing

They will hahaha, just let them some time guys, there is a lot of work to do for now!

2 Likes

These are the S&S effects.

Any reports on how Primal is expressing with PS ZP?

:thinking:

6 Likes

On just the Primal part, I have been feeling pretty in control or even just more grounded in myself. Like I feel like Iā€™m wearing a lion head on my head like Hercules.

7 Likes

I have the exact same stack as @NinjaGazin and itā€™s uncanny how much his post resonates with me. Itā€™s so spot on and accurate with what Iā€™m feeling on PS ZP + WANTED ZP. I even went through an identical moment as him where I compared the feelings to what Iā€™d expect from Khan.

Iā€™ll try to add a few insights to what @NinjaGazin has already written (may be some redundance)

The Primal aspect of PS is very strong as if the masculine sexuality within me is more unleashed and open. That caveman feeling and connection to earth I have something similar which I attribute to being in tune with the raw animalistic sexuality of oneā€™s self. My first listen to PS ZP felt like I was being injected with primal sexuality and turning into some kind of sexual beast. Itā€™s a powerful feeling of uninhibited sexual godfidence. I also feel very intensly sexual most of the time and my libido increased very high. I feel like itā€™s boosted me socially overall and that automatic social calibration is notable. I feel hyper in tune with women and itā€™s like I can read them very well all of a sudden and know what they really want. There is an increased sense of dominance and masculinity but it doesnā€™t clash with WANTEDā€™s nonchalant coquettishness/playfulness.

The way I see it is, even though WANTED changes your personality a bit, youā€™re still a man and have that core expression of masculinity and sexuality. PS focuses more on that deep core part of you whereas WANTED is more of a layer on top of that, so it neither erases it or clashes with it. Iā€™m more dominant in general but the coquettishness feels like it has more precision and I can exhibit it better, stepping on the gas with the right amount of pressure and taking my foot off at the right time. The mixture of sexual beastliness/primal dominance combined with coquettishness of WANTED just amplifies everything, making things even more sexual and attractive. I feel like an animal right now lol, and well

Iā€™ll share a wild experience in my jourlnal lol, I donā€™t want to throw off the main discussing thread.

But I must say Iā€™m enjoying this a lot too, as they compound/stack very well

24 Likes

I have a little bit of that vibe on PS, like my repressed sexuality is slowly expressing itself.

After my washout, Iā€™ll be running 21 days of Khan St1 to heal my sexuality to try and make PS express itself more!

So Iā€™ll be running Wanted+Khan St1+Mogul (I really need help to lower my spending and work on my research paper!).

3 Likes

Please reconsider running Khan ST1 along with anything else. The emotional/mental healing could overwhelm Mogul and WANTED.

Try Khan ST1 alone for 21 days (45 days is even better).

If you want to add anything to Khan ST1, titles like Sanguine, Elixir, Regeneration (especially the ZP) and Spartan are better fits since they will reduce the recon from Total Breakdown.

Am speaking from my personal experience of Khan ST1 overwhelming UA when I stacked them together.

Not to discourage you though. If you feel strongly to run Mogul and WANTED with Khan TB, go for it.

1 Like

Yeah, well in terms of volume Iā€™ll still be following the regular schedule :

Wanted+Mogul
Rest
Khan St1
Rest
Etc.

I still want to use ZPā€™s boosting effect on QV2 AND get the massive benefits of running ZP (letā€™s not hide it, ZPā€™s healing is still crazy powerful).

I believe Khanā€™s breakdown could be supported by ZPā€™s self actualizationā€¦ Even if Khan St1 is agressive

There are good chances I wonā€™t have manifestation from this stack, but when I ran Khan St1 back in the days it wasnā€™t that badā€¦ Yeah, anxiety, lot of emotions surging upā€¦ Itā€™s hard to runā€¦ Even on Q version is was rougher than Dragon Reborn.

I think running 1 loop every 4 days, yes will not allow Wated and Mogul to express themself fully, but will still help both of them be expressed better in the long run (because Khan is sexual and does contain part of mogul script). I actually remember having some blooming after a few days of using Khan St1, like the calm after the tempest.

I think the only way to see how this works is to try it. Worst case scenario, I get a shit ton of anxiety, hunger and a sense of overloading, in which case I will probably just drop Khan St1 and wait for ZP :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That does make sense, @GoldenTiger. Itā€™s a good plan.

1 Like

PS has healing script related to sexual issues.

6 Likes

Good to know this, because I am also tempted to remove PS at the moment for the same though of clashing, and also the need to express Wanted personality more.

1 Like

aswesome, thanks man.

1 Like

Personally Iā€™m only dropping PS for the healing part that I think I need more, probably 21 days on Khan St1, will either prep me for Khan ZP or Iā€™ll be ready to bloom on PS ZP. Khan has worked great for me in the past sooooā€¦

Also, Iā€™m keeping wanted because thatā€™s the archetype I want to explore right now!

4 Likes

Who isnā€™t looking out after being more wanted ahahaha
Itā€™s good for self-appreciation anyway.

You made the right call :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting observationā€¦

Perhaps we should drop Libertine ZP, since thatā€™s just an attractant aura. Libertine + WANTED may work much better at the start.

22 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling the raw sexual power of PS and the laidback attitude of Wantedā€¦ Itā€™s hard to describe for me, I comes from far, now I can have casual convo with girls and all, even approached 2 girls at the bar straight up asking them to pay me a drink (I got some no but whatever, I did it for fun).

I will aim for Wanted+Khan mix when both will be avaliable in ZP to experiment more with this archetype

Yeah, Iā€™m still in the beginning of my journey, confidence is getting worked on a lot. Attraction wise, Iā€™m not at the level where girls just comes to me and ask for my number yet. PS and Wanted mix might need some time to work together!

Iā€™m sure you guys have lots of partially written titles behind the doors :wink:

8 Likes

So why would you drop Libertine ZP?

2 Likes