Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction: Iron Throne (Ultrasonic Only, Limited Sale)

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne is available for a limited time! We’ve had so many requests for people to buy it (even at full price) that we’ve decided to sell it for a week at a discounted price (since it’s ultrasonic only). After that, it’s gone for good! Grab it before you miss your chance!

4 Likes

Nice, I’m gonma buy it.

2 Likes

This would have been my second guess, naturally. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We want the masked version :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sovereign, Fire if you can offer me the iron throne masked version i am happy to pay more letme know your thoughts

4 Likes

If we got primal seduction before we don’t need to get this right, it’s the same version?

1 Like

If you pre ordered PS you already have Iron Throne. If you didn’t pre order PS you don’t have Iron Throne. So PS and Iron Throne are not the same.

4 Likes

Sorry y’all—

Right now, all resources are on Alchemist — masked version won’t be coming any time soon.

4 Likes

Already been runnning a month or so of PS , is it worth getting IT version ?

Also what’s the running time of IT ?

3 Likes

The people who ran it seemed to love it. @AMASH had some great experiences on it. I think @lee_mdk did also. Ultimately, if you’re getting good momentum on PS Standard, go ahead and stick with it, as Iron Throne has different effects.

4 Likes

I bought IT , will use at a later date :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Switching straight away from standard primal seduction to the iron throne version , shouldn’t really effect your results so far right?

I will do that and see what happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’ll definitely change them… It’s pretty much a different subliminal, much more aggressive in pursuing the goal.

5 Likes

I can attest to Iron Throne having pretty drastically different results than Primal Seduction. If you have limiting beliefs around your looks or interactions with women than keep running Primal Seduction, otherwise I’d say Iron Throne is better in about every way. I haven’t had much time to cold approach lately due to a big work load but I’m a bartender at a pretty popular bar and since using Iron Throne (almost 4 months now or whenever it was released) I have gotten some pretty insane results. I literally have women at the bar telling me how awesome my smile and posture is, leaving their numbers at the bar, etc all the time, and virtually staring at me while working, almost to the point where it’s uncomfortable to court that much attention but I’m getting used to it. I’ve honestly wanted to switch up subs for awhile now and focus on other areas but I’m having too much fun with Iron Throne to give it up.

13 Likes

It’s a shame us Masked Men can’t have it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What is the difference between iron Throne and Khan in terms of seduction?

4 Likes

Friday tbis is a good question as SC have been vague about which modules are in Khan.

4 Likes

We have not “been vague,” we’ve explained this multiple times. Iron Throne has no healing, and we turned up the seduction and “take action” scripting to the max.

It’s just pure execution with no “feel good” support, which can make it harder to use. For those who surround themselves with women, however, you’ll see a difference.

8 Likes

maybe if it was masked but like this… ah dun wannit

3 Likes

Sounds like some insane results man , i’ll stick with iron throne for a while and see what unfolds !

1 Like