Main Disc. Thread - Primal Seduction: Iron Throne (Ultrasonic Only, Limited Sale)

Me: “Hmmm, EoG ST3 + Khan ST3 + Iron Throne = Restless Everything Syndrome” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly :smile:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Hello, so we dont get the ultrasonic audio when we purchase the PSIT, shouldnt it be an upgrade audio ans interms of results all the audio gives the results? Because ultrasonic is silent version and can damage hearing if played loud, when i click the link it comes to main page asks for $34 instead of the $14 can you send me the link
Bytheways, have the modules remain the same like of normal sub not ultrasonic or its updared to more modules for psit?

Thank you.

@SaintSovereign, this is a question most guys can relate to which is approach anxiety or that hesitation everytime you want to start a conversation feels like you have that mental chatter in your head and stuck to cold approach in certain situations, and btw im not new in this field and have done many of approachs in the past, but its like a muscles you need to excersice it everyday or that feeling kicks in you know.
So whats the best subliminal for approaching women and getting things heading the right direction to getting laid
Is it PSIT, Wanted, DD?
Any other resources?
Thank you

This was originally on sale when it was first released back 2 years ago almost
Currently no longer on sale

2 Likes

Both PSIT Q (growth) and Ultima v2 (fast manifestation & libertine aura) has no healing so it would be fastest if you’re already aligned with core beliefs.

Open to more advice.