Main Disc. Thread - Primal Nights (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

Saint answered this

2 Likes

Totally on point the product is just one of many tools in your arsenal.

I recall decades ago i was able to project an aura simply by being in state.

1 Like

I have a feeling that there may be a replacement for Libertine in the near future.
I don’t think they’d eliminate something that unique and useful without making something else that filled the same role.

2 Likes

i think they changed libertine drastically like this because it’s similar to how wanted/seductress work.

maybe wanted/seductress will be more like libertine now that we have WB & SD.

1 Like

SC have simply evolved the product for changing times. Libertine is i believe now redundant.

3 Likes

Hmmmn, really? From the copy:

Like Libertine, Primal Nights is designed to first help you develop an aura of absolute lust. Except this time, we’ve turned that aura to the absolute max. On Primal Nights, you will ooze pure sexuality energetically and physically.

From the original Libertine Ultima thread:

Seems like it explicitly states that it does the same thing to me, just adds more.

8 Likes
8 Likes

I am so impressed Sub Club mastered the aura tech, still feels unreal :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There was a question which was asked if someone experienced this

It was fun to read “GG”

2 Likes

We finally agree on something. :wink:

This is correct. Primal Nights does indeed generate an aura of lust like Libertine. We decided to add more, much more.

22 Likes

Cause there is no need to influence people directly, especially with the free will scripting, it would just not work the same on people who aren’t willing to listen, so instead I just persuade them based on who they are, and once they’re hooked, I use the “free will” script to my advantage and “bomb” them with my aura.

Works way better this way :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried PN today (not the custom, just the title itself) with ROTNW, 5 mins each, and it certainly added more to what I did yesterday, as within minutes of meeting my girl, I had her lose control in a public space by just saying a few sexual words every few seconds, which lead her to drag me in the car, and almost “forcefully” take down my pants, and get her fill for the day :joy:

She orgasmed by sucking me off, and all I did was lay back and let her do her thing.

14 Likes

Wait, so the old Libertine could be listened with our partners.

But this new one CAN’T then?

The old one my girlfriend listened with me when we went out. Now I should stop doing it?

The original Libertine would’ve done the same thing.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign If you are in a monogamous relationship, can this damage your relationship?
Because of, both side may manifest partners?

If you let your partner listen, they’re going to process the scripting as well. This is fine if you have a healthy relationship, as you’ll just have some great sex and romantic interactions. If your relationship is shaky or prone to infidelity, it’s probably not wise to expose them (or yourself, if you’re the cheater) to titles that manifest sexual partners.

12 Likes

COPIED FROM THE WANTED BLACK THREAD!

I want Primal Nights users to read this too.

I’ll be honest, I was not a believer on subliminal audio beforehand, tried some things, dragon reborn, spartan: apex warrior, emperor (not the new one), none did anything to me.

However, Wanted black + Primal Nights (plus lexapro)? good lord, what an insane combo.

Forget the fact that I’ve been having sex dreams almost on the daily now, being around women, I can tell, I see the signs, I control the room.

I was a natural leader beforehand anyways, but now it also took that aspect one step up, added a strong sexual presence to it.

Met up with my friends yesterday, good friend got a new gf, and yesterday was the first time I met her, she couldn’t stop laughing really, it was quite sad.

From the get go she tried to test me in different ways by trying to laugh at my looks (I’m handsome and know it), and tried to poke fun at random things about me, when I kept teasing her with sarcasm and laughter she ended up getting really pissed off at me, and tried to gaslight me by asking me “why are you angry at everything? what is wrong with you”

To which I replied “I’m not, one person is smiling and laughing and the other is upset :)”

She got real angry, but after that? smooth sailing, she locked eyes with me a LOT. At every point during the night she tried to please me and be on my side, physically tried to get near me and touch me as much as she can.

She constantly talked about me in a positive light after that and constantly belittled my friend (her bf), it seemed that me simply knowing my worth got her chasing.

Funny, how all I ever did was tease her and joke about her, from time to time I would comfort her, but mostly laughed at her, she loved it.

At the middle of the night I joked about how her bf was mine long before he was hers, and that she should stand in line and blew him a kiss, so she asked “oh yeah? and why do you think that?”

Stared into her eyes and told her with a seductive smile “Sex with me is better.” She got super flustered.

Althroughout the night I made sexual jokes and dominated the setting, letting out small pieces of info about me, for example someone said i’m very passive in the way i’m playing a card game, I replied “usually i’m much rougher”, which she obviously took as a sexual hint and asked me “why does everyone need to know that??”

So I simply replied “why not?”

More small pieces of info like joking about how choking should happen only in the bedroom etc… !eedless to say by the end of the night all eyes were on me, by her, by my friend, by the bisexual dude, everyone wanted a piece haha.

Anyways, I’m maybe 5 or 6 cycles in? Primal nights got added just 2 cycles ago, I do 15 minutes of each, no micro loops no nothing, I know my brain can handle it, before primal nights I did 30 minutes of WB, and ofcourse, that was every other day.

12 Likes

Can you tell what comes from Primal Nights and what comes from Wanted Black?

not really, but if I had to put it to words, PN really gets the physical touch going, it also helped with sealing the deal and being more dominant, whereas on WB alone I felt like I attracted people but was more passive and aloof, still smooth, with PN the aggression and dominance really came in. Again, was a leader beforehand, but now the leadership broke the shackles of status and common sense, I care much less about who’s at the top, what the rules say etc. I just do me, and if it means going against the “rules” and breaking them, then that’s my natural course of action.

I will add that the sex dreams and exceptional libido along with sexual tension all came with PN.

4 Likes

This is fantastic results but be careful acting like this around your friends girlfriend can create big drama.

And even a loss of a friend. Almost lost a friend like this just because I thought it was fun having her gf chasing me.

8 Likes

Thank you for the answer!

Only more 2 doubts I have:

1. Can I use this sub while using 3 others? I mean, 3 is the maximum you recommend, but can I add it along as it doesn’t “change” us that much?
  2. Does this sub have a “lasting” effect, in terms of perpetual changes? Or it only lasts for days?