Main Disc. Thread - PHOENIX: A Dragon Reborn Experience (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

For this most recent cycle I listened to it every other day full loops. I’m currently on day 4 of wash out.

I don’t recommend that though. :rofl:

You don’t recommend full loops?

Full loops every other day may be a bit intense for some.

Everyone is different.

Starting with shorter loops and increasing has been recommended here I think?

Edit: I had this stacked with ASBR full loops though and I have 3 kids to take care of.

I’m contemplating only listening to each once per week full loop and allow more processing time while also taking solid action.

3 Likes

Given how quickly you flow with these, I might even suggest running them all on the same day and just use the rest of the week as rest/washout/processing.

Like 5 mins of each, once a week.

2 Likes

That may be good! I do have very high flow factor.

All 3 once per week and take action!

1 Like

Some first impression of Phoenix - 2 5 min loops for now.

Few days after the fist loop I was feeling terrible recon - massive sadness, apathy, easily irritated etc. I managed through it and started to feel first effects after the second loop. I use extra day of processing after Phoenix loop.

I realized that some of my main problems are related to ego and need to always be right and perfect. I was aware a bit if that before, but now my subconcious keeps popping that up more and more. I am starting to realize that I do not have to be always right and to do things perfectly. It is OK to make a mistake from time time. Also I am starting to let go of my ego in that matter. Related to trading, I am now more and more accepting market behavior as it is and dont feel like it is owning me anything. When doesnt go my way, I realize it is probably my mistake.

Also, there is a small notion that I am experiencing a bit of effects of earlier run subs, but I will have to wait a bit more before I draw that conclusion.

5 Likes

I can run full loops, but keep in mind I’ve done a full 8 month solo run of DR in the past and then another run of just DR ST4 in ZPv2 last year, both times with substantial changes. I shorten the loop based on how I’m feeling, though there’s a period coming up where I want to run only full loops of Phoenix.

4 Likes

While watching a movie yesterday that had hypnotic subliminal stuff in it, I went into recon land a little bit thinking how subs are bad for me. (typical recon symptom of mine.) I quickly shifted to all evidence that proves otherwise.

That was great!

2 Likes

I listen every listening day, which is usually MWF only.

Last year, I began using 5 minute loops for DR (my 3rd try), and I quickly realized that my biggest problem with DR was overexposure. 15 minute loops gave me too much recon.

That last run was my most productive. I wasn’t constantly stressed, and due to that I’ve used 5 minute loops for every sub since that time. Phoenix too.

No major issues rising up constantly with Phoenix since I don’t overwhelm my subconscious. Shifts are steady and doable.

5 minute loops have made every SC sub doable.

2 Likes

I saw this subliminal before but never looked into it until being drawn into it today and wow.
This sounds like dr stage 5…

I been playing dr for over a year 5cycles perstage and i feel like this just might be the next right move and currently on third cycle of khanblack1, will be interesting how it goes with kb.

Since there’s 500 replies dont rly have time or motivation to scroll, can anyone using the new NSE upgrade report a summary of results so far?

And what kind of action have you been taking with it?

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero Can you answer this person’s question?

2 Likes

I’ve run Phoenix for two months and it reshaped the most detrimental psychological patterns that had haunted me for my whole life: perceived rejection, perceived lack of respect for me, and some dark inner turmoil stopped wreaking havoc in my depths. I’ve become an utter monolith psychologically.

I just followed the flow of life, and my daily experiences provided me with necessary insights that helped resolve those issues or, perhaps, those realizations were the result of those internal changes. All I know is that upon those realizations those patterns in me were no more.

Now, I would suggest going through Phoenix to reshape what can easily bend to your new self, and then I would proceed with Total Breakdown (Khan St1), even if I was not intending to run the whole title.

The reason is that Phoenix reshapes psychological patterns but it doesn’t seem to address fears and traumas stopping us from our unique greatness directly like Total Breakdown does. Even after running DR for one year, and some other healing programs for quite a while, I still can see Total Breakdown at work. It works in a different manner, however.

Total Breakdown reveals beliefs (you become aware of them) that hold you back and dismantles them gradually and firmly. On top of that, it heals traumas in your sleep by “healing dreams”. Only last night I dreamed of standing up to my father and even grappling with him, accusing him of breaking me psychologically for pretty much my whole life.

13 Likes

Remember, no one is forcing you to push continuously or even listen - you have the freedom to choose.

But yes, this is classic reconciliation. Reminding yourself of all the results you’ve experienced (which is why a long-term journal is so valuable) is a good strategy.

It’s also easy to dispel this illusion by merely remembering how much horrible subconscious input is forced into our minds daily through music, TV, Internet and so on. And yet, funny how the one input that is among the most possibly positive ones in the modern world is the one we experience reconciliation to, hm?

I’ll give you a perfect example - the black pill. If you’re adventurous and have good inner sensitivity, go look at the boys obsessed with looks and the black pill. Go read what they say for a day with an open mind, then observe how your mind has warped in such a short time span. Your thinking will change, your confidence in yourself will evaporate, you will start developing a mindset of weakness and victimhood.

After doing that experiment obviously stop looking at that waste, eradicate any of those thoughts that come up and any of those beliefs that try to take root, do a grueling workout and meditate. That same effect is what happens daily, in and out, with the TV, Internet, music, etc., but on a more subtle scale.

Protect and cultivate your mind - it is your sharpest weapon, it will save you and illuminate your way to the greatest heights, but always remember - it is sharp on both edges and will cut you if you misuse it.

Many reasons to this I’d say. Such as being conditioned from a young age to negative input and then the positive one being so shocking. Or that it is such potent subconscious input. Or other reasons - there are many and it’s all both quite theoretical and practical at the same time, with many overlapping layers, so I’ll avoid getting too deep into it.

Press the summary button: image

17 Likes

That was my entiring reason for purchasing Khan. Dragon Reborn wasn’t a thing yet and I wanted desperately to resolve whatever it was that was keeping me stuck.

Someone said that they see Phoenix as Dragon Reborn St 5. Not sure I agree with that but with NSE I can sort of see the point

6 Likes

So would you say that Khan Stage 1 Total Breakdown is superior to DR Stage 1 at removing blockages and healing traumas and fears?

In what instances would one be better or more suitable than the other?

1 Like

You need to understand that there are no superior or inferior subs as your subconscious mind is the only real tool (and at the same time it’s the material) that helps you reshape itself and your reality. Subs can be only more or less aligned with your psychological makeup, natural abilities, circumstances, objective limitations, daily intents and long-term goals. The more they’re aligned the easier it is to grow, reshaping your subconscious and reality.

Subs are an excellent doorway between your ZP (“your real self” and your real potential) and your reality. It does not mean they’re the only doorway there is. Millions of people have tapped into their real self and actualized their potential through other means (da Vinci, Einstein, Alexander the Great, Casanova, Rockefeller etc.)

The thing is to choose the right sub for the job. It’s as simple as that.

DR St1 offers comprehensive approach to healing traumas, and removing your limitations whilst Total Breakdown is specifically targeted at all that stands in the way of becoming Khan (the most powerful, sexual and dominant version of yourself).

You really overthink all of it, guys, as far as I can see what’s been going on on the forums for quite some time. We have excellent means of reinventing ourselves at our disposal, go wild with your imagination and make a draft of your ideal self and your dream life, and then set up the stepping stones, including the subs usage. It’s that simple. Really.

Either you’re stuck in your preconceptions about yourself and your life, or you’re bold enough to reinvent yourself against what the “world” has made of you.

7 Likes

Yep!

I was amazed at how quickly I shifted out of “recon land.” Phoenix has been helping me heaps.

I love how I was finding all the reasons why this journey has helped me so far. I love how I was automatically reframing “‘negative” thoughts.

2 Likes

Hmm interesting, but isint this part of phenix product description is supposed to do? Can @Fire confirm

I have done 5cycles per dragon reborn stage and 6 or7ros maybe 3rom and now 2cycles khan black1, last several months just dr4 and kb

Altho i have made lots of progress theres still blockages, limitations… etc that i want to clear in most intense, effective way.

I will continue kb but do i replace dr4 with phenix or total breakdown?

The synergy of khan and khan black does sound enticing

I was actually watching a movie when the recon kicked in.

I experience recon with or without listening to these wonderful products.

I am actually appreciative of this word and have a greater and more simplistic understanding of what’s going on in my Mind.

2 Likes

:fire: :raised_hands:

1 Like