Main Disc. Thread - PEACE (Now Available! Custom Core Available!)

An unexpected result of Peace.

Yesterday during my golf game I was sleep deprived as it was my first day off. I struggled on the front 9 yet I didn’t get frustrated once. I even laughed when I missed a 3 foot putt. Back 9 went better after having something to eat.

Have also noticed The Valley Breath. Whenever I enter a situation that I know causes frustration, like waiting for people to get off the plane or a slow traffic area, I simply count my breaths and breathe deeply. At that point there’s no room for frustration while concentrating on breath.

5 Likes

Im on day 3… washing out for HS, maybe a bit too early to say something relevant about the washout.

Ive been listening to a 6 song list (instrumental) for maybe a bit over a week at night, in the dark. Those songs are able to move me very deeply and make me profoundly emotional. The thing is those songs are very uplifting, very empowering, which is a strong difference since most of my life Ive enjoyed bluesy and melancholic music.
That seems to have change, even if a song evokes sadness or anger it resolves in an uplifted, powerful mood. Like Im reconciling those emotions and seeing the power thats was hidden behind them.

Now that Im talking about music, I have never played as much guitar and advance as quickly as Im doing since including PEACE. Its “weird” cause Im now figuring out a song, note by note, that in the past I would have immediately put in the impossible category. I have it fully memorized, now Im working on the speed and fluidity… working out the details in how to make more efficient movements with both hands.

6 Likes

@qOS: I’ll start running this sub in about a month. Then my stack will be Reforged + RICH + PEACE.

Here is the thing. I simply do not like running three-sub stacks. Since I’m going to run those three for the long term, I’m thinking of combining two of them in a name-embedded custom. I’m leaning towards a Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.

What would be the difference between the Reforged/PEACE name-embedded.custom vs running Reforged and PEACE separately for the long term?

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it possible to get an ESSENCE module that is solely nervous system regulation? Possibly an ESSENCE module for PEACE that focuses on nervous system regulation with the healing scripting from PEACE? An ESSENCE for nervous system regulation that, instead of going inward, allows us to accept and be at peace.

An ESSENCE from PEACE that focuses on effortless action would also be appreciated.

5 Likes

I’d say call it “Inner Spa” but that was used for the Essence module for DRReg. The essence does indeed also have the emotional healing part with it.

Maybe Regeneration? I would very much like to get the nervous system regulation aspect in module form.

1 Like

Same. Looking forward to the qos response.

I frequently find myself in this position. For the time being, I’ve just been sacrificing the third title. I want things to be as clear as possible.

2 Likes

No idea but that’s my current custom
Emperor: Reforged/ PEACE

I never bought store versions of those titles
I like to keep certain modules ongoing so I just swap out two cores every so often

2 Likes

How is that custom treating you?

1 Like

It’s good…I’ve been on vacation outside of my normal environment but it’s good to start autumn…I actually just added Emperor itself to stack

1 Like

Peace and khan black is wavy.

Making my new job with a semi customer facing role cozy and funny since I have to deal with mostly women.

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone who has run this for a while has noticed any changes in the behavior of animals around them?

Just curious, a little theory I have which I haven’t had the time to test myself… well, more than a theory (Dao de Jing chapter 50 and 55 for example)

3 Likes

Actually I have noticed the nervous system co-regulation happening with animals aswell. With love bomb I had animals come to me quite often but with this it just seems they are far more comfortable and feel safe around me.

Ive been running peace for about a month.

6 Likes

More cats, dogs and seem to be very friendly with me. I’ve also had a few crows get very close to me and the ones that do seem to be very curious with me. Not all, but much more than normal. I live in the city so I see mostly cats dogs and crows and other birds.

4 Likes

I’ve experienced this feeling of boredom recently but didn’t express it that way. Because I experience boredom a lot with currency trading while waiting for trades to set up.

Here’s the thing though, “boredom” is incredibly important. Phones have ruined society. People are getting a constant fix from their phone so they don’t get bored. A lack of boredom leads to anxiety, depression, etc which is at astronomical proportions in society today.

Here is a quick 5 minute video from a Harvard Psychologist that explains this:

You Need to Be Bored. Youtube video.

4 Likes

Yes very noticeably have birds fly close to my head and land near me then make eye contact nearly daily since running this sub also I have been sneaking up on cats without even trying and they hold eye contact like they are fascinated yet don’t move away when I walk close

7 Likes

i’ve been listening to peace since it came out. it is a magical sub. first off, so many angel numbers. like i was moutain biking and i spontaniouly went down a different path and was riding around and a car had a license plate with 7777 on the back. and there were many other instances too.
i really like the “just vibe” type of scripting. no specific goal in mind. i’ve seen my ability to let things just go there own way and everything ends up working out.
listening to the tao te ching is magical.
pretty much zero recon from this sub which is saying something since i’m sensitive to that.
i was walking on a nature trail and saw a deer and it just stared at me and didn’t run away even tho i kept on walking. in general people seem much more at peace when i’ve listened to it. like watering a plant thats soil was dry.

the difference between Way of Nature and Peace,
peace feels like a more self emanating and way of nature is more of a “plug into” nature feeling.
peace is more internally cultivated where WoN seeks the external world. WoN is still beautiful though. more of sense of feeling connected to ones environment with WoN.

peace also makes me feel like i’m my past and future self at the same time. i’m can’t explain it logically.

also Peace as a vibration is very high on most mental models. like on the levels of energy and other others. which is saying something

image

12 Likes

Yeah I’ve been feeling so much better since running Peace. If you’re off kilter it just seems to bring you back into alignment and balance.

2 Likes

FWIW I am doing the same thing but opposite.

My stack for next few cycles is

Reforged/Rich custom + PEACE standalone

2 Likes

On peace today had a really distinct shift where it went from me being in a state of peace in a hectic world to suddenly feeling that the whole world was at peace.

Very profound feeling that everything was as it should be, nothing was truly bad or good just in a state of change. Very hard to put into words so I wont try beyond that…

(it was a very hectic day and this isnt based on external factors)

7 Likes

@qOS: Can you, please, reflect on these two?

  • PEACE + Love Bomb

  • PEACE + LBFH

4 Likes