Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

In a custom. It took 1 cycle to fully start working like a charm.

First week was :I slept in and stood up groggy for 3 min

Second week I started sleeping on my back ( I couldn’t sleep on my back my whole life, I always slept on the right side)

I stood up fresher

Since the start of the 2nd cycle it is phenomenal I have power the whole day until 3am.

3 Likes

Can you share that Custom please? I’m curious about it.

Love Bomb for Humanity
Paragon Sleep

Deus
Divine Self image
Elegance
Energetic Development XI
Enchanting Smile
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Gasoline
Joie de Vivre
Khronos Key
Naturalizer
Omnidimensional
Pragya
Song of Joy
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
The Wonder
Voice Master

5 Likes

@Lion thanks for setting this up… I’d love to see Paragon Sleep Chamber, although I am currently doing the one loop a week experiment right now

2 Likes

have you found answers?

1 Like

Need self discipline to sleep early

This is not from Paragon sleep but just wanna brag about it.

1 Like

whats the latency?

2 Likes

How quickly you fall asleep.

2 Likes

2 Likes

For months I’ve been getting about 2-5 hrs of sleep per night and have had trouble with sleep for years.
I finally got Paragon Sleep this week and listened to it yesterday for 10mins along with the Emperor-e for 5 mins. I got a full 7 hrs sleep last night (I use an app to monitor my sleep) and today I actually feel reasonably rested.

13 Likes

Update; Second loop yesterday 7mins listening time for that loop, got 8 hrs sleep last night.

…second loop people, second loop.

8 Likes

With an experimental build, this could be lit.

3 Likes

Congrats. Glad your sleep quality and quantity are improving.

2 Likes

Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams

Matthew Walker PhD
https://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Sleep-Unlocking-Dreams/dp/1501144316

@SaintSovereign
Can we listen to Paragon sleep once a week instead of Ascension chamber :slight_smile:?

Anyone using it for a long time?

Despite I am not using it I would like to share a few tips which I came across the past few couple of days.
Maybe it is thanks to Lots to which I listen for the second cycle and it has some kind of healing.

So first of all, this is my Oura screen from this night.

Another big thing for me is that this night I had probably the biggest deep sleep. It was 3h 4 minutes.
And my sleep efficiency was before 83% or 87% or something around that.
After I applied all these changes below I have my sleep efficiency 91-92%. That means that my quality of sleep is better.

I did several adjustments but some of them I think have had more impact than others.
Firstly is mouth taping.

I was told many times by several people that I snore.

Second I have tried some kind of incline bed.

Those next I think had less impact and those are.
After I woke up after 10-30 minutes I go out to the balcony to have direct sun exposure. For like 5 minutes. This should set my melatonin level at the right level throughout all day.

Another thing is that before I go to bed I shut down wifi router and also left my phone in the other room.

And also after 8 PM, I am trying to have only light without a blue spectrum and not that bright.

Paragon Sleep results

3 Likes

Almost got killed by Dark Zeus last night but Paragon Sleep saved my soul.

I’m currently travelling south america and on saturday night, I was sleeping in a tiny little shack in the mountains, far away from anyone, anywhere, any help. Just me, my girlfriend, and subliminals to ward off evil.

TLDR version...

Wow… you don’t want to read my story? I put so much work into it. I’m offended now.

It was a pretty idyllic day, perfect in every way, the way that good travelling is supposed to be. We spent hours sitting and chatting at a cute south american coffee shop, people watching, tourist watching, dog spotting, dreaming about moving here one day.

We got cinnamon rolls, we hiked, we told each other “I Love You” and “You’re So Pretty” 10,000 times.

We had wine and pizza and salad and fries and all the fixings at a “Gourmet” restaurant, and thanks to south american currency, the meal was the equivalent to the cost of a casual diner’s fare, no wine or appies, back home.

But then when we went to sleep, the Demon God wasn’t done with us.

South America has such insane thunderstorms, I now know, that even that good, holy, christian God runs and hides and prays to a higher God still when he hears them.

Our happiness must have pissed him off, because that thunderstorm was nothing less than a South American Demon Zeus raging hellfire and bombarding us with thunder and lightning onto the tiny little tin-roofed shack we’re trying to sleep in in the mountains. Water’s getting through the roof, the rain hits the tin and sounds like 10,000 horsemen stomping on top of us, and oh my god every time a thunderbolt claps, the whole airbnb shakes, the ground under us falters, glasses jingle in the cupboards, and we wonder if the whole building is going to collapse on top of us.

I could tell that my girlfriend was scared shitless throughout all of this, so I cuddled up with her and played the good protector.

For a bit.

But I had listened to Paragon Sleep and I had no problem falling asleep, and I didn’t think I needed to stay awake. The thunderbolts did actually scare me a bit, but I didn’t seem to have any issues sleeping despite it, so why would she?

Within 20 minutes, I was fast asleep, snoring, peaceful, as if nothing was going on outside, not a care in the world.

Meanwhile, my girlfriend was awake for another 5 hours.

The cool thing about Paragon Sleep is that I can actually track exact sleep scores with it.

Mind you, the most important thing in sleep is TIME ASLEEP! So… don’t go running Paragon Sleep and thinking you’ll get incredible results from the sub and justify sleeping 6 hours a night.

My sleep score the night of that thunderstorm was 100%… perfect night’s sleep, despite hellfire and bombs raining down on us from Dark Zeus.

My girlfriend’s sleep score, meanwhile, was 45%.

My time asleep, 8.3 hours. Fell asleep in 20 minutes. High sleep efficiency meaning I didn’t wake up throughout the night, couldn’t even hear the thunder/rain coming down on us.

Her time asleep, 4.5 hours, time to fall asleep, 4 hours, & low sleep efficiency meaning even when she did fall asleep, the rain woke her up.

but, data aside, It’S PRobaBlY pLacEBo

1 Like