Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

Peaceful, serene top-quality sleep, with minimal twisting and turning at night with a fresh awakening is the first thing I noticed. Something akin to higher doses of Melatonin, or well, morphine.

2 Likes

Depends on the person. It knocks me out and gives me incredibly refreshing sleep. My girlfriend? Not so much.

2 Likes

It doesn’t make me sleepy at all, it makes me feel clear, and alert, and peaceful, I can go to sleep easier on it, but no drowsiness.

My breathing becomes almost instantly better.

I don’t know if this is from paragon, but every time I’ve run it I seem to manifest an external circumstance that supports in healing something.

3 Likes

Cool idea mate! Please keep us posted!

Just to clarify about Paragon, can we use this daily as some sort of a maintenance for general good health and protection? Does it also have modules for anti-aging or reversal of aging, darker hair, better skin etc?

The part about using it responsibly confused me a bit and gave me the impression that it’s only to be used only when needed when one is already feeling unwell, like a sort of medicine rather than a daily supplement.

Thank you, I’m starting this one soon btw. :muscle:

5 Likes

Yes, I use Paragon as part of my stack for general maintenance.

No, what we mean is, still continue going to see your doctor and follow your doctor’s recommendations. Don’t come off of prescribed medications. Don’t do reckless things thinking you can just use Paragon to heal yourself, etc.

8 Likes

Ah now I understand. Excellent, thank you Saint

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does Paragon have the agegis initiative Covid scripting in it?

1 Like

Naw. It’s all new scripting.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I noticed my sleep got better on Paragon v2. Deeper. It’s been a while since I felt well rested from sleep.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed the healing dreams have continued on v2. I already mentioned one where a spiritual master was working to heal someone using some kind of breathing technique and laying on of hands.

Well this time, after a long dream about dinner and an argument with my mother, my dream self was in a shop of curiosities, trying to find cake of all things, because the restaurant we went to had closed (long story, you know how the dream plane can be). I found this section of the shop filled with new age things arranged on shelves, and just as I’m about to go the owner/assistant tells me I was looking at the pendulum. I’m like (to myself) what pendulum? but I agree with him and he proceeds to ask if I would like a demonstration of how it works. I’m expecting to see something along the lines of David Hawkins and their so called reflexology so I tell him sure.

He starts running some tests on me and clicking his tongue saying “Ohhh this is not good, this is not good at all”, and pulls one move with me trying to do the resist where I all but fall over from dizziness and have to go into my third eye within the dream to stay steady.

After the session he explains this is his own healing modality with the pendulum, and that basically thanks to strong empathy and taking on the characteristics of different diseases so they can learn how they works he knows how to heal them. Except I complete his sentence for him and he grins looking like a Reggae aficionado and I decide I want to spend some time gabbing with him over a bottle of alcohol. I tell him I’ll be right back and go looking for something to drink with him and wake up before that happens.

2 Likes

Would Paragon help heal chemical imbalances in the brain or other mood-related stuff? I wonder if part of my increased feeling of positivity in the past few days is partially attributable to PCU v2 fixing things related to stuff like dopamine/seratonin/etc. Hard to tell as I’m also running DR.

I have wondered that because I’m fasting and feeling fairly good.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire would you please see the above post and comment?

@RVconsultant I’m also curious as to what recon for PCU looks like.

@SaintSovereign

Perhaps you would the best one to answer the about inquiry?

What’s the highest number of loops to run for PCU that’s safe?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Please see above.

6+ loops threw me into a time loop, a few months ago.

3 Likes

@Phoermes can you please elaborate ?