Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Just read the updated Emperor page. It makes me want to buy Emperor all over again!
Or just run what I already have bought :slight_smile:

EDIT: How the hell do you fit all those objectives into 15 minutes? :wink: I love ZP
EDIT deux: “they expected someone weaker, instead a budding Emperor stands before them.” HELL yes

5 Likes

This is fantastic, especially the pro-tips

2 cents of feedback for what its worth-In the similarities and differences section
It would be great to see some more detail/ expansion on the way in which Emperor is a different beast than Stark, Ascended Mogul etc, or anything that further highlights ‘the way it works’ that is distinct.
This could provide further choice for people looking for what is the path ‘how’ to reach their goal

5 Likes

I put on five kilograms on DR. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I didn’t know DR has so much masculinity stuff.

But women can run it anyway, can’t they?

It is Unisex yep

• Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice :heart_eyes:

My voice has become more masculine and deeper but I think it might have been Emperor…

4 Likes

That’s definitely something to look forward to.

Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness.

I can definitely vouch for the body shifting, since I’ve started Emperor I’ve grown by 3 cm, lost some fat around my waist and my muscles have been getting denser and bigger, all of this despite my horrible diet.

5 Likes

I’m on DRST1 and the only thing I’ve noticed is the increased hunger.
Still early days with DR.

3 Likes

It is my humble opinion that the similarities and differences section in emperor is too vague. It really does not add any additional value to the otherwise excellent description.

The way it is right now, it is more form over function.

I believe it would be more useful for everyone if some of the actual differences between stark / Am / E could be listed.

I hope no one takes my humble opinion otherwise.

Love to subclub all the way

2 Likes

Naw I get what you mean, they’ll probably add a bit more later on, I’m sure once they are satisfied with all the main store descriptions then they’ll probably make comparisons like they did in the Q store.

1 Like

This might be because there is so much being worked through you just need more calories to work it.

Plus the physical shifting.

My hunger on wanted was INSANE

3 Likes

I agree. The girls WANTED me. And I WANTED food.

8 Likes

yes that will be the reason.

1 Like

would it be possible to split the objectives depending on the stage? would make it easier if you want to focus on a specific level or just pick one level without having to go through the other levels.

9 Likes

This very important :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

Oh yes! This is awesome. I had no idea Emperor had so much wealth stuff in it, I thought I was just an afterthought to power and status.

1 Like

I am finding it really encouraging and inspiring to read through the objectives.

haha. Guess we’ve found yet another Ascension Chamber practice. :wink:

5 Likes

From the Dragon Reborn sales copy:

That bit at the bottom:

“Includes an add-on–a rapidly acting ZP to help you drill down on specific issues you might have arise on your Dragon Reborn journey”.

Is that accurate? Seems to correspond roughly to the DR Ultima track that used to exist. Is there going to be a new ZP add-on track as well?

4 Likes

Could it be a 7 minutes ZP booster similar to Beyond Limitless ZP (the format)?

Dragon Reborn ZP is going to turn me into Cool Hand Luke

7 Likes