Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Primal Seduction on deck.

10 Likes

Now that is something tough to believe lol. Do you perhaps know if he is planning a new module pack release?

2 Likes

Awesome you rock! :blush::sunglasses::fire:

I ran a full loop of Libertine ZP, the new version and it was surprisingly smooth, with no mental drainage at all. Barely feels like I used anything and my recon mostly disappeared!

Let’s see if PS (which initially had a very draining effect) affects me similarly. Then again I never had issues with Auras.

Feels even like it is opening up a lot of the scripting from my Custom that was “stuck” or that I was not expressing. It just felt like a heavy mental weight which seems to be lifted and I feel much lighter now.

Resonates a lot with what you mentioned regarding Chosen The Way of Nature and how it affected past scripting.

I feel really happy and immensely relaxed now seems more than just a small adjustment…

After Libertine a woman kept stalking me to go to a party with her, “coincidentally” her friends had to leave at 3 and she wanted to stay till the end and was essentially begging me whether I would stay with me and if she could sleep at my place.

I literally did not go because I had this very weird fear and distress which my dreams have basically proven over the past few days and which has now been totally and of sudden nowhere lifted completely.

There is still some mental weight but it’s been more than halved. And I can enjoy music again whereas previously it just felt like my head was filled with “something”, a weight. Lol.

Not sure how much of that is from the new version though. I guess we’ll find out over time…

7 Likes

Primal Seduction ready to go.

10 Likes

Eh, we do this a lot. He still hasn’t read the entire script for CWoN, lol. I don’t know if a module pack is ready for release, but yes, he’s working on them.

5 Likes

Yes. This is exactly what I was expecting to happen for most people. The rebalanced script is much more smooth.

11 Likes

888 let’s go! My man :sunglasses: love everyone here :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

This feels really smooth I like it A Lot. feeling grateful and loving—lol all the modules from my Custom that were stuck are now opening up!

Thank you :pray:

Really no way to live with so much “stuck” scripting.

7 Likes

Awesome… I was just curious because the last 1 was well a decent while ago and he used to put them out every other month.

1 Like

That includes PS Iron Throne? If I remember correctly since ZP launch both titles got merged into 1.

It does. I have it

2 Likes

I was just going to ask the same, in my downloads I have two, one PS and one PS:IT.

1 Like

No Iron Thone for me :smirk:

1 Like

Yes!! I have the new version of PS… Iron Throne link was updated with the latest PS version.

Theres no Iron Throne anymore as far as I know… for all the people who bought it, like me… we got PS instead.
Since the ZP change.

1 Like

I downloaded PS:IT and it was named that with ZP and the file is 21mb and has the old mask.

Now? :thinking:

Yep, that’s why I wondered

Look…

1 Like

Hm, I mistook it was the new mask on both, they just differ in size but one is named PS and the other PS:IT.

Hum… I dont understand… I only have PS new version, no PSIT.