Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Hum… I dont understand… I only have PS new version, no PSIT.

Hm, let’s see what Saint says when he has the time…

Primal Seduction was upgraded not Iron Throne, it might come in the future (I’m not sure).

I bought PSIT a long time ago, I never bought PS, but when ZP started and Ultima was no nore there was a merge.
No more PSIT, but PS ZP instead.

Now in my download section under the PSIT link, I have the just updated PS ZP.

1 Like

I’m assuming Iron Throne was merged with the regular Primal Seduction, so you received that version instead.

I just did an entire loop barely feels like I have listened anything to be honest. Feels smoother than Q.

It feels like a whole dam has been struck by a hammer and the water is flowing freely again feels very liberating.

I’m really happy with it…

3 Likes

Yes ! You recieve PS ZP instead, no IT.

Im resisting temptation…

I’m sure you can swap any of the programs out for the same effect.

I had the same feeling with both Libertine and Primal Seduction. I’m not necessarily executing the whole script but it no longer feels like their are layers upon layers, or clouds upon clouds of information dormant / stuck in the subconscious.

I started having this blockage when Renaissance Man was first released. I hope it is resolved now and it feels like that.

Feels like a mental liberation and freedom.

I’m not trying to tempt you @Joa23, it’s just genuinely what I’m experiencing right now… I hope it’s permanent. :slight_smile: I often have a good feel for the technology and this does seem like a very very surprising upgrade that will benefit everyone. That’s all I will say for now, have a good evening!

1 Like

I know man… Im tempting myself :rofl: I meant that Im happy for your results.

Bless you, I just realised that you were the person who invited me over to Subliminal Club party from a YouTube video and I appreciate you for that! :sparkles::raised_hands::pray:

I think you are confusing me with someone else… I have no idea about any SC party.

Lol, the Subliminal Club community / party.

@SaintSovereign at what time may our Custom be upgraded? I think it’s probably worth it for me.

@Houdini wait until every single major has been upgraded

I can wait, I’m in no hurry just wondering :slight_smile:

Ive noticed Diamond no longer comes with 2 versions, one with ME and another without.
Is this a new thing with this refresh? I seem to remember having Diamond ZP with ME, but errased it to quickly to download de new one amd didnt look properly.

Any one can confirm this? And if now we only have 1 version I would assume its neutral and without ME.

1 Like

We’ll have to wait for @SaintSovereign to say something. The last ZP version did come with/without ME. I assume it’s a mistake

1 Like

Did Primal Seduction come out yet ? This is what it is showing -
Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 8.05.32 AM

I knew i wasnt just imagining that… I thought maybe I missed some announcent of changes or something.

Yes it did came out, I downloaded the new one… maybe reload your browser or delete your cookies.

Still didn’t come …