Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Commander is ok. Latest version.

2 Likes

I am so grateful for this. Thank you
Saint is undoubtedly correct that I have a hang up or eleven about money and wealth. My biggest source of anxiety. I can see how it’s a process and will take time to progress
Right now a few thousand dollars would feel like a lot to me where as a person who is used to making over six figures a year that would be closer to pocket change

Have you run RICH at all?

3 Likes

I also have a pretty bad relationship in my mind with money. I discovered just how deep my scarcity mindset is and that effects more than just money. It’s getting quite a bit better but there are still some hang ups. It definently is a process and I didn’t realize how much I grew until I looked back. There were no sudden changes. Things just changed gradually.

I am planning on continuing on as directed and then run stage 4 till the end of the year. If I feel I still have some work to do on my limiting beliefs I will start the process all over again in January.

I have not run RICH because it gave me some serious recon. I will only run RICH when money starts flowing in on various other streams and all I need to do is turn on the afterburner. EoG to me is like taking a sledgehammer to a scarcity mindset.

RICH to me is like adding fuel to a fire. If your fire is scarce, the fuel could smother it. If you had fuel to a blazing fire it will only spread faster.

I have run other programs alongside EoG, but EoG has been always in my stack since I started executing my plan. Now I am running it and a podcast custom I just made.

9 Likes

@James : Brother, 4 rounds of EOG 1 is what did it for me. Have you been running it? If you haven’t why don’t you dd that to your stack and run if until the end of the year. Just add in in there and don’t even think about it. By the end of 2022 you’ll have a whole different money mindset.

6 Likes

You might have missed my post about how my business grew from $500 / month to $10k / month after 3 cycles of EoG ST1 3 minutes. I am not even on Stage 2.

Manifestation was of course easier, since I already had a business, so I just manifested a marketing expert who helped me set me up propely, but still, it also changed A LOT about my money beliefs and how I see it.

Virtually, full 180°

17 Likes

Until you can run a higher amount without a lot of recon hitting. Or, whatever feels best. I run almost all my titles at 3-5 minutes. I rarely do 15. Brings on too much recon, which would be fine if I didn’t have companies to run, lol. But, since a lot of people rely on my mind, I have to maintain balance.

21 Likes

Yeah, it’s the proper file. I just messed up on some of the labels. If it’s posted as completed, it’s the right file. Check for 320kbps. I’ll update the labels later. Thanks for pointing it out.

3 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign. Starting tomorrow it’s 3 minutes for at least one cycle before I try 7 minutes.

1 Like

Hi, is paragon updated? It doesnt appear “last version” on downloads like the rest

1 Like

Yes, it is.

If you’re not sure if a sub is updated, download it …
If the zipped file is over ~ 70 MB, it’s been updated :wink:

4 Likes

Some journals are sooo inspiring

Was thinking of dropping Stark but yesterday I ran my first loop of the refreshed version.

Wow, instant effect all over again. The aura was real, on the street, at the gym, it really kicked in and reminded me why I love that sub so much.

14 Likes

Anyone else experiencing deja-vu, I had this for months before when doing a washout. It feels like my life is a loop, a lot of moments where I experience deja-vu where things I do, and things I say, things others say to me I have experienced before.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
the list on top of the page isnt updated with Beyond Limitless as completed, thought I point it out :smiley:

1 Like

I have deja-vu often but it started before subs.

1 Like

You already said that :wink:

3 Likes

Jepp, every single day…

Having a ZP powered mind is probably just causing you to make the matrix glitch lol.

2 Likes

ZP powered minds are unbeatable :zap:

1 Like

Let’s get this show rolling. Time to look at what’s left and get 'em done.

11 Likes