Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Just a quick question. On the download page it says “latest version” that’s the refresh, right? Because that’s all I see.

1 Like

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Thanks @FireDragon !

1 Like

When I run ZP subs, it takes me two full days to recuperate. I’ve tried doing it one day on and one day off. Man, talk about physical exhaustion! Recently, I tried doing it with subs that I’ve been running for months. And it still hits me hard, if I only take one day off.

I wonder how this new refresh will be, if I only take one day off. I may try it, after I finish my current cycle.

1 Like

There are a few that do not say “latest” in download section but ARE
if you follow the updates here.

Try running 3 minutes. After discussing with @Fire, I came to the conclusion that my CWON recon didn’t come from the new modules, but the fact that I started running a full 15 minutes.

9 Likes

Is it the primer only include in the first 3 minutes. Maybe is everything there. Who knows :grinning::grinning:!

What about listening only the first 3 minutes of a multi stage? QL, EF or Khan?
Does this suitable on any way and expect results?

Y’all should try coconut oil (or flakes) and MgCl2*6H2O. It does wonders for me. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just bought 1lt of MCT Oil… I think it will work great with ZP.

3 Likes

I am eating coconut flakes on daily basis but I do not see any difference.

1 Like

It looks great and one of its main sources is coconut oil. Please. report back about your results with it.

1 Like

The mct thing needs its own thread

Maybe that’s that combo with MgCl26H2O. Actually, I used to use coconut oil one year ago and it helped with Qv2, and now it was adding MgCl26H2O that helped most.

Not enough concentration…

1 Like

I will own my recon as a king, no shortcuts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I’m eating much less coconut flakes (oil) than I did one year ago.
I believe it’s mainly about increasing the energy level when it comes to dealing with recon or improving the processing.

Yes. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like a boss! I use the Oil as extra brain power for processing. When I have recon I exercise.

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless on deck. Will take a bit. Already rebalanced and contains the early anti-recon script. New anti-recon script may reduce recon a bit, but the biggest upgrade will be conversion into 320kbps.

19 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing these infos for each title.

4 Likes

Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate ?

Had to google that lol.

You mix the powder with your coconut oil and drink it?