I’m curious if that is as well
I dated a girl when I was 19 and made the mistake of telling her I’m a jeans and t shirt kind of guy. Major turn off for her a couple of years later
I’m curious if that is as well
I dated a girl when I was 19 and made the mistake of telling her I’m a jeans and t shirt kind of guy. Major turn off for her a couple of years later
OK. Then Nouveau RICH + CWON + RoS is my new stack until the end of the year.
4 cycles of Genesis + RoM was good to me but I’m ready to crank things up a notch.
After a 1 minute microloop, I had a family member ask to borrow money. The internal reflection and battle that occured was interesting.
I began asking myself deep questions about whether I would loan them money. I reflected on other times people asked me to borrow money.
I thought about whether there was something about my energy that invited these requests from close family members.
I thought about the rules I would have to set. Whether I even wanted to do that. Whether I could give the money and never receive it back and be okay with that. Was it worth losing a family member over?
Which it was not, but I have seen people get weird when they owe you money. And this family member does not have a history of properly managing responsibilities.
In the end I did not loan my family member the money. It wasn’t out of fear. It wasn’t about the amount. It was more about the precedent I would be creating and not wanting to be in a position of them asking for more down the line or completely ghosting me.
The thought process to get there was different than I’ve ever used to make a financial decision before.
People who lack are drawn towards people who are in abundance…even if those people don’t see it that way themselves yet.
Holy!!
This is the first one I noticed haaard after a 5min loop this morning.
The boldness is on emperor levels or more tbh. The self belief and self acceptance.
Funnily enough it manifested with sex not wealth now. My wife found a porn gif I had on my phone. Nothing crazy.
I just clearly stated that’s what I like. That’s what I want and who I am.
But with an understanding but determined tone that was unrivaled.
She ate it up.
But even if she didn’t. It’s fine. That’s me.
I love the feeling of this. Unbroken. Unmoved.
@SaintSovereign how does it stack with Khan and especially with Emperor or Stark? won’t be a heavy stack?
This is a really interesting thing to think about, as no one in my family has ever asked me for a loan, but when I am out in the street, it’s like beggars/scammers BEE LINE straight to me in a sea of others.
I wonder if my energy is showing me as a giving/generous person, or as naive/a potential victim…
You will be basically getting money through nature—businesses like diminishing carbon oxide or naturally generated energy from sun, wind, or water.
I agree, something like vertical farming or buying desertified land, rejuvenating it and selling it for a profit etc.
Extremely interesting stack.
Just purchased this. Going to run a loop here in a while
@SaintSovereign I was just reading the sales page and there is the mention of daily manifestations. What do you all mean by this?
Should I be on the look out for them?
Interested in dressing nicer, wearing slacks more, changing my wardrobe, having less clothes but nicer. Sharp but casual
Ran one loop last after noon, by night already had an idea, brainstormed it further to explore possible avenues and opportunities, then my daughter was unwell in the middle of the night and after settling her and waiting for the meds to kick in, further expanded the idea and by morning have an action plan ready. Won’t share the idea but it’s related to Digital Content.
Now just exploring the best tools to pick and il start executing.
Edit: the idea is disruptive (not on a mass scale) but something that does not yet exists and will be extremely useful to my target audience. My mind basically visualized two niches and merged them to ideate a new offering
Going to refrain from going into to much detail for now as I don’t want to paint other’s experiences… But this is kicking in at a massive level. Extreme manifestations directly tied to money, and a complete shift in energy level. I’ll post more on this perhaps next week after everyone starts having their own expieriences.
Also invested in a sales course I’ve been interested in for a very long time. In the past I used to think I’ll get that next months, or when I start selling better I’ll reward myself with it. Huge reframe I’ve had this week which I’ve never had in the past is, I’m going to invest in myself because I know I’m capable of making it back.
Seems we both have that result form this.
I don’t have a STEM background, don’t know any programming and am basically an IT noob.
Would Nouveau R.I.C.H be suitable for a person like me?
Actually the same question would be applicable for Stark.
Tech is the only subject where you can come from any field. I know people who study History and anthropology and still made a great career. Work for a company like MS, Redgate. The only thing you need to be great in tech is PERSISTENCE.
It’s suitable for everyone. It’s not a “tech” sub, it’s a wealth title.
@SaintSovereign Is it a market disruption necessarily or can it be mental , emotional , intellectual, or creative disruption?