Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

When I say be left alone it’s about being debt free. I grew up with my father and step mother being hounded by debt collectors and they declared bankruptcy at least twice if not three times. I don’t want to just do anything I want necessarily. I want to be able to live my life without being anxious about someone calling me because of some debt I owe or whatever

That and I really want to make things right with some people I sort of screwed over in my younger very immature years

This is part of what I hope to accomplish or achieve with Index Gate and this new sub

If nothing else to hopefully end the guilt for what a shit head I was

6 Likes

Just bought the standalone. Really looking forward to adding this to my stack.

Question: I think I read that you will be updating all titles that include any wealth scripting in them to include NWE. Do you have a rough timeline for that rollout?

3 Likes

Is this a light sub, in the sense like PCC or ascension?

1 Like

Which titles should i take out from my Stack to replace with Nouvea R:I:C:H
R.I.C.H , MOGUL , TRUE SELL , EGO4

@SaintSovereign What would happen if I ran this with Index Gate and Dragon Reborn St 4 long term?

For us who are mid-forties and older, we do not have the luxury to play small.

We can’t keep kicking the retirement-planning-can further down the road.

You don’t wanna be working for survival into your 70s.

GET RICH ASAP.

:hugs:

17 Likes

Does this include efficient traversing of bureaucracy of all types?

Oh I totally understand that. I have no doubt you can accomplish that (being debt free) in the near future

2 Likes

What are you planning to stack this with?
Emperor + nouveau

Could this also work for content creation? In games? Lets say I get unheard of ideas of running something (like a deck, or a map or whatever) that nobody has done before and creating videos nobody thought of?

Generally, while it seems like product creation, I believe the sub is VERY adaptable towards whatever venture someone is on, right?

SPecifically asking for streaming here, it seems like it DOES fit very well. Except for a lack of a fame component, which I would guess is much more prevalent in Stark?
Or would you say Stark is better for streaming? How would they stack?

NRICH reads a bit like Emperor FULLY honed in on wealth and nothing else :smiley:

2 Likes

Too late, I already made that custom a while ago :wink:

Imma run this solo a bit and then thinking of a stack :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha! All the best bro :pray:

1 Like

I noticed there’s a big focus on entrepreneurship in the way the title is described, which based on its objectives and archetype makes sense.

I am wondering though how this title would affect someone in a 9-5 corporate job? What could we expect to see from NRICH while working in such a setting?

3 Likes

HELP PLEASE

Which titles should i take out from my Stack to replace with Nouvea R:I:C:H
R.I.C.H , MOGUL , TRUE SELL , EGO4

OK… So I’ve read the sales page.

When I look at the objectives, I could tick 80%+ as done or already doing. Could concentrate a bit more on gratitude.

The only real “weakness” I have is the 100% introversion. I’m working on that too. Recently took a little step forward in this regard thanks to @Vesper .

I’m going to get into overdrive mode with this sub. Looks awesome.

5 Likes

Is this solely for business or can this be used to earn more wealth through other ways and methods to build a preparatory capital and wealth foundation before embarking on a business journey?

@SaintSovereign

Hey is the website glitching out, no way this is only 15 bucks?

You clicked the first link for the Q store.

1 Like

This is gorgeous!

The basis of the adaptation approach I use myself when choosing the path of my growth aided by relevant subs. I take a look at the objectives looking for those that would help me make the most of my current development level and circumstances, my actual needs and desires.

The essence of my subliminal choices:

2 Likes