Main Disc. Thread - Nouveau R.I.C.H. (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

Thanks a lot. This confirmed my suspicions that I need to heal something deeper first and that NR wasn’t the right sub at the time.
So I’ll return to it, when thebrine has come.

1 Like

I’m planning out my next custom and thought that these 6 modules would be a perfect fit.

But then I realized in that case, why not just have Nouveau RICH in the custom instead.

@answergroup would these 6 modules be well covered if I added NR as a core in my custom, or, do these modules go much deeper/different than they do in the core?

• Perfect Avatar (understand the avatar)
  • Disruption (disrupt the traditional sales coaching industry)
  • One Purpose (uncover personal values, make impact, more than money)
  • Product lab (this will infuse your unique gift into marketable products)
  • Value proposition (identify & communicate why your product TRULY matters)
  • Visionary (idea generation & synthesis on steroids)
2 Likes

I feel like you may be asking, ‘What’s the difference between Q-store modules and the Major Programs that may have inspired them?’

Made me think of this:

iron man and buster

Same basic parts in the two suits, but some of those parts are emphasized, magnified, and augmented in the second suit.

I think that the Q-store modules give you the chance to boldface or emphasize (or even just customize) any aspects that you may want extra help with or that you think you might want or need in an extra-strength version. As always with Q-store customs, this is based on reviewing your current personal situation and your goals.

I think that all 6 of those functionalities (represented by the modules that you listed) are present in Nouveau RICH, but if you add the custom modules on top of that, then it will make those functions even stronger.

In my own Nouveau RICH custom, I’ve added the modules Product Lab and One Purpose. I feel like I want extra-help and insurance with those aspects. For the others, I figured that, in my case, Nouveau RICH is enough.

3 Likes

Stark x Anvil of Hephaestus

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Just circling back to this

@AnswerGroup

It was said that NR has more money healing than EOG1 because of the new tech.

What would be more effective, then… the major Nouveau Rich program, or EOG1 with NWE in a custom?

On a similar note, what would have better wealth manifestation… NR, or RICH plus NWE in a custom?

3 Likes

What about Genesis Mogul?

1 Like

For now, Nouveau R.I.C.H on both.

5 Likes

Is the same true with mogul now?

3 Likes

I would say NR.

@ouroboros this is cool to here. Reason to replace RICH/NWE in True Sell Black with NR? I’ve been wanting to incorporate NR back in. Good thing I already made this custom :slight_smile:

@SaintSovereign am I correct in assuming the core of NR contain NWE and I wouldn’t need to add NWE when creating a custom with NR to get the full NR experience in custom?

1 Like

Nouveau RICH interacting with different stacks

10 Likes

Great ideas!

:+1:t5:

2 Likes

I would say these are both powerful expressions of you and what you want to bring to the world.

2 Likes

This one still has the old pdf instructions file before the ZP at shop. Just letting you know.

@AnswerGroup

@AnswerGroup

Or anyone with experience

If someone is not directly an entrepreneur or directly in a specific career. What is better for overall wealth development and manifestation Nouveau R.I.C.H. or Genesis Mogul?

I have multiple income streams, through sales, consultant retainers, business development, now coaching. I want to max out and then evolve the income streams I currently have while developing new ones. If I could run or stack only ONE- NR or GM which would it be?

Also is there a value in stacking NR with Genesis: Mogul. What does GM add to NR that NR doesn’t have on it’s own?

I know Genesis: Mogul is about steady wealth development -how would it enhance NR ? Or would it be redundant.

5 Likes

I’m still exploring the differences between Genesis: Mogul and Nouveau RICH and also exploring how they handshake and integrate together.

I don’t think they are redundant. (Well, that opinion of mine may be obvious since I put them both into one custom.)

The product description of Nouveau RICH is excellent. It makes reference to various wealth archetypes that emanate from the foundation of New Wealth Experience. The core of Nouveau RICH is Innovative Disruption as Wealth Building. That’s what it is about.

Genesis: Mogul as an archetype? I would say Building and Extending Wealth Foundations.

A certain kind of person hears the word ‘Foundation’ and thinks ‘it’s just for beginners’. But anyone who has stayed with any practice or discipline for a while knows that you end up taking the Foundations further and further at higher and higher levels of attainment.

5 Likes

I’m curious about this myself as well as if a person runs this or Stark Black with Index Gate is another wealth title just overkill? I’m sort of fascinated by the fame aspect for some reason although I often consider myself more of an introvert. I was thinking with how crazy competitive the Developer job market is right now I want to give myself every advantage I can

1 Like

If you’re not happy with where your bank account is, there is no overkill with wealth subs.

3 Likes

Why am I not surprised you say that?

Why would you be surprised?

2 Likes