Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

In ZP, not yet.

But I tried the original version when Stark Terminus was first introduced in May 2020. And then it was one of the cores in the first custom I ever ordered. Ran that up until September 2021. (Re-ordered the Qv2 version of that custom in April of that year and kept running.)

So, all told, I’ve had about 16 months with Stark. And I’m bringing it back too, eventually.

Could you elaborate more on those lasting results and your ride, please?

1 Like

It’s basically this:

So, including rest days that was a 55-day run of Mogul from mid-December to the beginning of February.

On January 12, a contact got in touch with me. We arranged a straight-forward agreement whereby I’d be providing periodic consultation for a group and for two individuals associated with their organization. It added work to an already busy schedule, but nothing unmanageable.

Things kicked off about one month ago at the end of February (about 2 weeks after I’d taken Mogul offline—to focus more exclusively on Dragon Reborn). That arrangement continues to be ongoing and will extend through June. We’ll see what happens after the summer.

6 Likes

has anyone using this product achieved a significant increase in income?

to be clear my definition of “significant increase” = at least double

for example, if you where making $1000 per month before you would need to now be making at least $2000 per month to qualify under my definition of significant increase in income.

it’s now been over 3 months since this product came out; has anyone using this product achieved such progress/results?

2 Likes

You seem to want magic pill results lol. Sure things can def take a major turn quickly and get crazy results but a lot of things take time to happen

There are people flagging this post. Stop, please. I’m actually interested in this question too.

Just because you haven’t doubled your income in three doesn’t mean Mogul is broken. There’s a lot of base work that needs to be done sometimes.

But, there’s nothing wrong with his question.

12 Likes

I agree. It is a valid question and as Saint said there is base work to be done. Sometimes a lot more than people would think
No one can expect an immediate difference especially if they have spent their entire lives with a poverty or poor mindset
That has been my personal issue and why I have asked silly questions in the past
I never understood how much has to be done

4 Likes

anyone achieved this with Mogul ZP yet?

Yeah. 3-4x’d my business revenue once Mogul ZP came out. I was listening to Mogul & RICH, but mostly Mogul. The level of thinking I experienced expanded to a much more professional level. My ideas were sharper, I executed better, I thought with more possibility, I worked harder, I was more creative. I also ran Emperor after some exposure to Mogul to help me execute on those ideas, sell it to people, and have personal power, but personally think Mogul and RICH did 90% of the heavy lifting.

10 Likes

nice.

this is exactly the type of feedback that would help everyone on this forum.

thanks for sharing.

btw, as im sure you know profit is what matters so im curious what the prodit increase has been?

you said your revenues increased my a multiple of 3-4…what has happened to your actual profits?

Intelligent question. Before starting Mogul, our margins were around 40%. Now they’re 80%, so not only did we collect more capital, we also kept more capital.

3 Likes

if i understand you correctly then that is an amazing improvement in around 3 months.

so you not only increased your revenues by 3-4 times but simultaneously doubled your profit margins?

so essentially you have have increased your profits by 6-8 times in around 3 months?

is this what you are saying?

Yep. 10 chars.

what ended up happening with these ideas?

did you make a significant amount of money with them?

please share your experience.

1 Like

how did things eventually go with you and Mogul ZP?

how long did you use the product and what where the results?

please let us know.

Go look at his journal. Don’t be lazy lol!

hey Matt

did you end up giving Mogul ZP to your boss?

have you tested this product yourself?

please share your experience with Mogul ZP

what have been your results with this product after now 4+ months?

are you still using Mogul ZP?

have you made significant improvements to your financial situation using this product?

please let us know.

hey Sid

what have been your financial results with this product after now 4+ months?

how long did you use Mogul ZP?

are you still using it now?

have you significantly improved your financial situation using this product?

please share your experience.

1 Like

I think @rqx is right. This is becoming spam lol. I’m starting to want to flag these. Message them individually, check out their journals, and figure out why you’re not getting results instead of whether or not other people are. This works for people that work it.

2 Likes