Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

She’s just starting. I told her to go for mogul instead so as to create pathways for manifestation with R.I.C.H

1 Like

RICH can help open pathways and also is great for just wealth manifestation

3 Likes

For a moment there I was wondering if I should rename the thread to “Madara’s Questions (and a bit of Mogul)” :slightly_smiling_face:

It did get a bit much. Next time maybe space them out a bit more so it doesn’t overwhelm.

But I can’t fault Madara for digging down until he hit the raw numbers. I think many of us have times when we wish people would end every journal with a bullet-point list of before and after to help us pick our next sub.

2 Likes

That makes one of us :wink:

I actually like reading people’s journals. Even if I don’t interact with them all.
As long as people put white space in. I don’t do walls of text

I do as well, when I find the time. It impresses the heck out of me how RVC can read so many and still get around to life.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t like having a summary as well. Especially one with before/after data. I might even be compelled to read it, wondering how and when the magic came to pass. Or immediately go out and get that sub. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mogul hitting HARD!!!

I believe this is the success scripting finally coming through fully to my conscious from my subconscious in one fell swoop. See the experience below.

Every entrepreneur I listen to always talks about servant mindset again and again and I thought it was a load of fudge and baloney if yenno what i mean.

But now that I’ve had this experience, what theyve been saying makes sense. But it cant be taught. Only experienced.

2 Likes

You feel this is coming from a place of authenticity?

My WHY also had to do with serving others, providing for my family, etc.

But I have been procrastinating and slacking so hard that it makes me think my WHY is not real, it’s not going deep enough to the fire in my soul.

This lack of action, coupled with some self discovery lately that I am deeply at the mercy of people pleasing and savior complex character faults, makes me afraid that my WHY to serve is all that you said you thought it once was… a load of baloney.

My WHY was 100% ego-driven and selfish. Had nothing to do with anyone else. Once I had the epiphany, I saw through how all of my thoughts were purely about myself.

It was a rebalancing. Not 100% service, because part of “serving others” was being as fulfilled and happy as possible. Living my best life allows me to shine and radiate towards others.

It’s less about sacrifice and more about attaching everything I’m doing for a greater purpose. My purpose isn’t wealth for my own ego, it’s to be the best person I can be, to give me and my family the best life possible, to be as happy as I can be and spend time with and uplift the people around me to also be as happy as possible. It’s to live a life of luxury with my family not a life of poverty. Not out of ego. But because it’ll make their life better, not just mine.

It’s personally a much more compelling reason to work hard even when I dont want to compared to selfish reasons. Because I set the goal, and its for my benefit only, I can break it any time I want. But if i harm others by procrastinating, thats more serious

5 Likes

Love everything you said man, but this really gets to the heart of it.

Gotta deeply reflect on all of this.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, you brought great value to the forum with this!

1 Like

It’s been long but can you give me more details over this. For me, Emperor Qv2 has given me the best-est productivity ever. Never ran Stark Qv2 tho.

Well, for me it basically work the same way as Emperor’s productivity, I was thinking about my task, having the energy to move… Eventually sit down in front of my computer!

Both on emperor and Stark I had this type of effect on me.

Check how Emperor works for you, and you can assume Stark will have the same mechanism. The only problem is the fact that Stark is broader so if you are not in a productive state, it will take longer to kick in (or you need to do more of your own effort in the beginning before the script pushes you).

1 Like

I played Mogul ZP from 21 December 2021 to 5 February 2022.

On 12 January 2022, I was contacted to do external work projects (between March and June) that ultimately netted me 2500USD.

Mogul ZP costs 35 USD.

#justsayin

18 Likes

I’ve been using zp since release always astonished

I decided to add mogul zp to my dense stack which is khan stage 2 and wanted

AFTER one loop I was given a shot to partner with a guy for a company in which we can make some serious money. And he is legit about it

Once this materialises I’ll return and speak of it

17 Likes

@SaintSovereign does Mogul have scripting related to developing business acumen

1 Like

What you mean by that ?

2 Likes

think its a typo… business acumen.

2 Likes

@FireDragon to the rescue once again!

1 Like

Mogul would be a fantastic subliminal for anyone trying to develop business acumen. It’s specifically for building a business and creating wealth. Now, if you wanted specifically business acumen, you’d get it from a few sources…

• Any scripting on entrepreneurship directly, as seen in the objectives
  • Any scripting on “manifesting mentors, books, courses, and other sources of information”
  • Any boost of motivation, increase in productivity, and decrease in procrastination which anyone focused on business can use to improve business acumen.
  • Forecasting markets could be considered business acumen… businesses that go great in bear/bull markets don’t always survive when the tables turn

Although, I think one thing to note is that all ZP titles seem to help you achieve YOUR goals. So, rather than give you direct business acumen (apart from manifesting mentors/information), Mogul would be better suited to helping you rapidly learn and develop your business acumen if that’s what you need.

NOTE: Experience is always the greatest teacher… nothing will develop business acumen faster than starting and trying to build a business, regardless of the outcome, which is where Mogul’s “start now, rather than waiting/saving up” scripting will be especially helpful.

7 Likes

You are the real boss! Thanks for the detailed explanation!!!

1 Like

okay mogul zp is fucking insane!! i just had a huge business opportunity for a subsidiary of Nestle to work as a mechanical engineer with a salary of 130k per year travelling around greece and overseing their business operations. this company has a huge trustfund and are acquiring real estate in key locations of countries and building useful buildings for a society. the mechanical part of building a structural building is combined with real estate* and all that is combined with owning specific key state buildings such as libraries, fire fighter station headquarters, schols, community services building, churches, colleges etc you get the point. they want to expand in the greek market now and they probably want to control the society in a way if you know what i mean. i’m probably going inside the wolfs den but fuck it. i will apply for it and contact them aswell. the crazy part is that this manifested through my mother that was looking for ads for months without telling me :heartpulse: so i will trust her and go with the idea, zp manifestations are very fucking smart and profound it’s like the whole universe is conspiring for me to get a high paying job on something that i love doing i.e. mechanical engineering. i cannot thank my mother enough, she’s been through a lot and always fighting for us to have a better future. it’s insane how motivated she gets to see us succeed in our life. i want this to happen and i want her to be proud and happy. it’s gonna happen anyway with mogul because i was planning to start a business anyway so if this doesn’t happen i’m gonna be rich anyway lol, i like that i’m not that attached to the outcome it feels like that why i’m gonna get the job. anyways will see. anybody has any tips for interviews?

• (btw mc donalds has the exact same business model but instead of building the structure of the building they make the food, it’s really fucking smart and safe for bad market conditions, i wonder if that’s a sign for the future)
16 Likes