Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye Q

I agree with this for many reasons. But probably mostly because I have the sneaking suspicion that ME contains “The Merger of Worlds” Module or a version of it? :wink:

A module for bringing closer together your conscious and subconscious mind, allowing for faster execution of the subliminal and clearer communication between the two. You will find new abilities surfacing, a stronger intuition, and clearer vision of the things that are to come.

Although I still think - or want to believe - that it’s part of the Q Core.

Anyway, I just came back to this thread, reading through ALL of it, and suddenly SC announces Sage Immortal. Coincidence? I think not.

Still, ME had me have one of THE most profound visualizations I ever experienced. 4K is a joke for what I saw in my Mind’s Eye. I cannot fully recall it, it’s been a while. But it was definitely a heavenly image. I saw angels on buildings, looking up the sky. But with such clarity and detail, it was amazing.

For some reason I was distracted and moved away from it. I guess it was Divine Intervention that I threw ME into my upcoming custom. Come back to the path!

Today I am running the title solo, and a few minutes in I had the urge to listen to classical music, specifically Vivaldi and Beethoven’s 23rd Sonata. Also gave me a massive joy (bloom?) while doing so.

ME still seems to be one of the most underdiscussed and underrun titles on SC imo. Considering it is kinda compact, it should be a stacking title in most stacks imo. Considering how the subconscious operates on visuals and symbolism, it can only enhance the effects!

5 Likes

Mind’s Eye seems to be doing something to my dreams. I am currently running it in combination with QL in a custom.

When I take a 20 minute nap, I fall asleep in minutes and begin to dream really heavily. My dreams are crazy, super realistic 5D images and it is often a sort of therapy session where my subconscious is teaching me something or where I am talking to it (to the dream figures).

I often begin to get lucid by realizing what I am experiencing (seeing, feeling) cannot be real, which makes me lucid for a few moments.

But it is like I “wake up” in my dream and have NO IDEA how I ended up there. I cannot recall where I am (in my bed dreaming) or what I did prior to experiencing the dreams. Then I try to remember, get sucked into the dream again and feel like I am/was experiencing parallel different timelines during sleeping.

It FEELS exactly how what Dr. Strange is acting out here:

But instead of seeing possible outcomes, I seem to see “other versions of me in parallel universes”.

Then With some effort, I wake up, totally sweating (which is very unusual for me)…

6 Likes

While I also like the idea of a MEU title, I’m pretty sure that in the beginning part of this post, you basically described Mind’s Eye and one of its purposes.

Edit:

I apologize, I reread it and I realize that this part is probably the focal point of what you were asking. This sounds like a process I used to use, unconsciously. I used to allow myself to fall into the feeling of having what I wanted and flick through frames of scenes indicating I had what I wanted without paying attention to what came up, just focusing on the feeling building.

Took another nap just now.

I dreamt about being at a party which I am going to attend in two weeks in real. Everything felt and looked extremely realistic again. The crazy thing is that even time, how fast it passes, feels realistic! There is zero difference to real life.

I was standing in the kitchen of the host, just chilling for a while talking with someone when two people entered the room that I did not know. I figured that they must be the colleagues of a good friend of mine (even my thought pattern are like in real life lol).

They approached me and I wanted to greet them by shaking their hands. The moment I extended my hand to the first person, his demeanors changed and he was almost shouting at me how stupid and wreckless I am to shake hands during Corona times.

I told him dominantly he should stop talking to me and get out of my presence and just turned to the other guys, giving him a cold shoulder. Asked them if they wanted to shake hands with me jokingly. The first guy in that time talked himself into more and more rage.

Then I think „Submodel Alpha Module“ kicked in and I was dreaming about different ways I could now resolve the situation. From punching him in the face, to embarrassing him in front of others, to just talking to the host getting him kicked out from the party. Lol

Quite interesting as I am only running QL St4 and Mind‘s Eye

Edit: I apologize for my language hahaha. I wrote this immediately after waking up. „Cold shower“ instead of cold shoulder :joy::joy: Mistakes edited.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I’ve been listening to Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy a lot so it’s basically just deciding what you want and feeling the wish fulfilled to impress to the subconscious mind that it’s yours then you just follow up on your inspirations or ideas related to the desire.

I think ME already is what I wanted. Maybe a feel it real module would be put into future titles tho. :smiley:

3 Likes

How light/dense is mind’s eye?

1 Like

Saint said that its Light but Long

1 Like

Imagine how ME ZP would be? Given the concept of ME and what ZP is about it would be…interesting.

6 Likes

I’m super interested in Minds Eye and the spiritual Subs with ZP.

I genuinely can’t wait.

3 Likes

have you used mind’s eye?

Myself? Yes, I’m using it as part of my stack now.

can you give me a description of how it helped or how youre using it ?

Visualisation used to be a massive struggle for me - to the point I’d discard it in any manifestation techniques because I couldn’t really see, and if I did it wouldn’t stay or it would stay black.

I’ve not actively been working on my visualisation but I definitely see and hold things. I’ve only been using it for a month or so along with Alchemist and Sage.

It’s something I’ve needed to work on (today I made this judgement) and I’m going to.

But I can hold and feel pictures better. I did a visualisation exercise a couple weeks ago in regards to imagining holding an apple, a football, a tennis ball and biting into Lemon - I think this is a common technique, and I could feel all of them. The lemon I could bite into and felt the juices and everything. I can actually feel the sensations even as I’m writing this now. I’m picturing everything as I’m writing.

I could feel the weight differences between all the objects and could imagine the scene. Not completely but I could hold it and everything felt real.

I still have work to do but that’s a massive improvement compared to before.

11 Likes

I came on this thread to post this, lol

1 Like

Same.

Want this desperately.

How much better could I be at manifesting with ME ZP, I wonder…

5 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing. I manifested food and money the time I was on it

2 Likes

ME is definitely one of the titles I am waiting for to try on ZP!

4 Likes

Would you mind sharing more about your experience with ME? I’ve been using the T2 version 3 days a week before going to bed and my dreams seem to be getting more vivid and “crazier” lol.

I manifested a cheese steak sandwich, In n out, Jonny’s burger. I only thought about them once and let it go. I did the same thing with the giveaway I won. The food manifestations came pretty fast. I didn’t really have to many dreams on Mind’s Eye that I could recall. I never got around to trying T2.

3 Likes