Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye Q

Hi
Is mind eye working on pineal gland ?
As in it is gonna help in decalcification and increase in size of pineal gland

Anyone , any idea

This is for the LoA experts out there, but is it possible to lie about something to someone and not attract that lie to reality? I had an experience a couple years ago where I called off work claiming strep even though I didn’t have it. Never had it in my life before in fact. A couple days later I got it for the first time in my life.
A couple months later I tried to get off for strep again and then actually got it a couple days after again. Recently, I wanted to call off but didn’t cause I remembered that experience.

They say Fake It Til You Make It, but what if I wanna Fake It But Not Make It? I’m running Mind’s Eye in a custom so maybe that adds a layer of possibility and control over what manifests and not.

1 Like

Anything you take into your creative space, your mind, and give the feeling of reality to, reality reflects. I assume you probably had to act like you had strep or something or tried to imagine what that was like.

At least you didn’t say someone died, amirite?

All jokes aside, that’s exactly why I’m careful about what I lie about to get out of things

You don’t even need an expert, my dude. What you need is to recreate what you already created. You created sickness, go to the polarity of health in the easiest manner you can.

3 Likes

Or, for just the price of $49.99, you can try out Paragon if you haven’t :wink:

@rajeshwer yes Mind’s Eye does this. Another avenue for Hero to make a difference in :smiley:

1 Like

How come you used strep as an excuse? Maybe you already were going to get it and that’s why it popped into your head, kinda like a clairvoyance or multidimensional kind of deal :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness; words have power (check out the book, if you can) so it’s pretty much possible. Enrobed with a strong need at that time, you may have directed some energy towards it and boom it came forth.

Mind’s Eye will help with this. Whenever some nasty scenarios begin to materialize on the mental realm, you can easily scratch them off. It’s in the scripting. A pretty impressive function to visualizers to have - not drowning in tragedic scenarios and thus directing some energy and wasting emotions to them.

The Alchemist and DR help out tremendously in this kind of practice.

3 Likes

Perhaps with Paragon. Or using ME alone with some conscious effort to affect it physically. If you’re training that faculty, or even use it, it should start healing, along with healthy and good choices, regarding what your allow into your vessel (nutrition, emotions, sounds, thoughts…)

1 Like

I can’t remember why, but that is a very interesting idea.

So what both of you are saying is: if I lie intentionally for some reason, I can counteract the lie from manifesting by “countering” it, so to speak, with conscious intent? So I would just affirm the opposite of the lie, verbally, written, or in my mind? (something like, “I reject strep. I am healthy”. maybe give the reasoning for the lie?)

I also have some sort of theory that other people might be able to contribute to the manifestation of that lie if they believe what you said and that might be their new reality. So maybe that could play a factor? This idea opens up another question but I’ll ask later since it’s a somewhat different topic.

I’ll just ask my other question in a separate post: is it also possible to manifest for others like your family? I always try do some sort of manifestation that my loved ones are healthy, protected, safe, happy, abundant, prosperous, etc. If I visualize this being true, technically it is affecting my reality but it is also affecting their reality as well. Maybe in this scenario, it would more effective for them to visualize themselves, but can I also make a positive impact on others lives through my own visualization? I do take action as well as I share a lot of info regarding dieting, health, etc. to them and push them to take care of health and fitness and business. But I am also trying to visualize general protection and well-being for everyone at all times.

1 Like

If you’re going to lie, don’t add energy to it. Leave the charge of it neutral.

Affirming is one way to counter act, but feeling it out is the end goal. Feeling healthy, feeling well, feeling physically great, etc etc

1 Like

I’ve used this to great effect on my own physical constitution to the point I honestly couldn’t tell you the last time I actually was sick.

My affirmation used to be, I am healthy, I am wealthy, I am wise and I am loving.

I’m not wealthy yet, but health and wisdom I daresay I’ve made ground on

2 Likes

You will be amazed by Paragon’s healing. Opens up your mind to what the body can do.

That sounds like the multiverse theory with Butterfly effect. Its like one could be doing literally anything and anyway and that would lead to different outcomes. Forgetting something at your home only to realize it when you’re out, now you have the choice of going back to get it, or forgetting about it. Each of these decisions would lead to different possibilities. Taking the long road or the shorter road to your destination and so on. I have had insane synchronicitic events from this kind of deal, ones that propelled me into a whole new trajectory .

3 Likes

Everything and everyone is connected, that is a fact that the sages of old were well aware off, and has been proven scientifically and still is in its various applications. So, yes.

I have had incidents when my “energetic” endeavors have had an effect upon others, in health and wealth. Its even easier when that individual is receptive and takes action naturally.

Furthermore, its always a wonderful habit to wish and desire good things for others. Ironically, it also goes back to you. Similar in manner when you curse and wish turmoil upon others, what you put out there affects you; its your energy after-all.

6 Likes

Thank you guys @Phoermes @Sage_Ninjistic extremely insightful :pray::pray:

1 Like

Hermit – greatest Subliminal Club Title as of currently?

Angels – Mind’s Eye.

2 Likes

Something interesting that I’ve learned over these months is that, for me, accessing visual imagery requires entering an altered state of consciousness. For me, it belongs to subconscious process. As it slowly and gradually gets easier to access altered states/trance states, I’m experiencing it more.

I think for some people, visualization is a consciously accessible capacity and for others, it’s more subconsciously accessible.

An interesting insight from recent days.

3 Likes

There’s been mention of the Bengston Healing Method here. It’s image cycling. Basically getting a picture that represents having what you want. Say you’d like to have healthy knees because they’re not, so you’d say imagine yourself playing basketball or whatever activity that would mean your knees are perfectly healthy. Then when you have that desired outcome you remove it from the list and add another.

I was wondering if that could be incorporated as a module or maybe even a mind’s eye ultima. Maybe it’s not even needed though because it’s already part of the whole mind’s eye thing anyway. The guy doesn’t believe in it but for whatever reason people get healed through this process and their idealized outcomes actually come to fruition. He does studies on it and says he only does about 4 seminars a year and the rest of the time he’s in the lab healing rat of cancer I guess.

The reason I ask is because I’ve known about it for a couple years and have yet to just practice it and master it myself. That seems to be the thing with the method, you’ve got to learn it and just practice it. You cycle through at least 20 images of you having what you want and you cycle through the images so rapidly it becomes an unconscious process from what I can tell. It’s not traditional visualization because you don’t hold the images you cycle them at light speed.

1 Like

@ABC333 check out Dragon Reborn for effective healing.

1 Like

I’m thinking more for the manifestation properties of that method. Also I’d like to help others of course and you’re right about DR. I have my eyes on that one for myself.

So below ultima gives you emotional energy that is perfect for this. When making images to image cycle, the most important factor as always is that feel the intense emotions as if its actually happening, and this is where im gonna assume so below ultima can help. I personally have not tried this myself since i dont have that sub, but this theoretically seems perfect. Once youve set up all the images you wanna cycle, you really dont need a module or anything for it, you just cycle it without actively thinking about it. Setting up the images is 95% of the work.