Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye Q

Thing about T² is that as much as we love getting reports, at this time we still don’t quite know what the heck makes it do the things it does and if it is even effective. If you knew the difference between T and T², you’d also be scratching your head wondering why they won’t just do the same thing at different speeds. But it varies too much from person to person.

We know T works. And Q. So if you want to feel confident about your subs, stick to those two, save T² for experiments only.

2 Likes

If only we had T version of Mind’s Eye to compare it with T2 version :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Tomcat And here comes my random word and imagery associations.

The renowned English poet, William Blake, has a famous poem called “The Tyger”.

The first two stanzas of the poem are:

Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

The first stanza asks who is responsible for creating this beast, the Tiger, that burns bright in the forest of the night.

The second stanza continues the fire imagery established by the image of the tiger ‘burning bright’, with talk of ‘the fire’ of the creature’s eyes, and the notion of the creator fashioning the tiger out of pure fire, as if he (or He) had reached his hand into the fire and moulded the creature from it.

Anyway, how is what I posted related to what synchronicities I observed and what I imagined from the above post made by @Tomcat?

1. When I was a child, I remember reading this poem in a book, with the image of a tiger with its eyes staring at me on the page to the left of the page on which the poem was written.

2. Dmitry happens to use an image of a tiger.

3. In this context, I associate Mind’s Eye with the eyes of a tiger. It is the eyes of the tiger that are burning bright and that give light to the darkness.

They are associated with fire and are what make the tiger visible in the night.

The tiger is brought to life and visibility in the darkness because the author, William Blake, imagined it and expressed it in the form of a poem using the imagery of eyes.

4. The English author William Blake is an interesting fellow and can be associated with visualization, imagination and Mind’s Eye.

He once wrote that,

Fun I love, but too much fun is of all things the most loathsome. Mirth is better than fun, and happiness is better than mirth. I feel that a man may be happy in this world. And I know that this world is a world of imagination and vision. I see every thing I paint in this world, but everybody does not see alike. To the eyes of a miser a guinea is far more beautiful than the Sun, and a bag worn with the use of money has more beautiful proportions than a vine filled with grapes. The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity, and by these I shall not regulate my proportions; and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. As a man is, so he sees.

You might also have heard of the famous phrase by William Blake,

To see a World in a Grain of Sand. And a Heaven in a Wild Flower.

5. Finally, I saw this:

“T version” . Yes, T=Terminus. However, when I saw the image of the tiger above that sentence, my mind started creating lots of associations. To me, T also means tiger, the tiger of that poem written by William Blake, the man who lived the world by his imagination.

7 Likes

Dude, this is HUGE. I had a pleasure to read, thank you :slight_smile:

Love Blake,
thanks for sharing

I don’t get 22:22 or 11:!1 or any of those funny numbers other people see…

Instead, I think I get insights and synchronicities in terms of words. I guess that’s what Mind’s Eye does for me.

6 Likes

William Blake is where the Doors got their band name from. One of his poems that is. Not Aldus Huxley like a lot of people believe

3 Likes

I dived into ME T² today and wow did it tire me the rest of the day, I never listened to regular ME prior to this. I’m in an experimental mood though and want to see what T² subs would do to me just to get some perspective.

I tried some visualizations and they seemed a bit easier to do. Was lying outside so I visualized my yard, then the neighbors, then floated upwards until I got into space. Here I spun the earth in the palm of my hand and then felt spinning sensations, then I went to the sun which was the size of an exercise ball and wrapped my arms around it and sunk into it, it was warm and cushy lol. Usually, I don’t think I would get so much sensual feelings as I imagine it.

I also tested making music in my head and was able to come up with songs and then change them to different ones quite easily, while I usually could get caught up in a single progression and not be able to switch it up. To increase the challenge, I then tried to make it in 5/4 time signature and was still able to make something. This is probably what impressed me most.

I’m pretty good at imagining things, but it’s harder for me to visualize real outcomes that I want. I think this is because of limitations popping up like, “Yeah right, that’s not gonna happen” as I try to do those exercises. I’m hoping minds eye will help me improve in this area the most.

8 Likes

Fascinating. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

With the foundation that you already have in working with imagination and visualization, it should be valuable to have you tracking and observing your experiences with Minds Eye Terminus2.

1 Like

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is: Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro’ narrow chinks of his cavern”

I did not know that-very cool. Do you know if its from the above quote?

3 Likes

@Azriel Exactly what I was referring to

1 Like

No prob, glad you enjoyed reading them!

I don’t know how often I’ll use T² though, since yesterday I only listened to that and Beyond Limitless U and it felt like enough. I might dial it down to regular when I finally figure out my custom Q or maybe do alternate days. I decided to try Limit Destroyer U before listening to ME:T² today and see if it reduces tiredness. I’ll see how that goes.

2 Likes

@Azriel This is what I am talking about.

1 Like

You guys get increased synchronicity with minds eye? I’m not sure if it is the effect of minds eye or Terminus² but I’ve noticed an increase for me. Here’s a recent one that I found from even the the new ultima test post.

To make it even more interesting there’s 5 sevens and 7 digits total.

Oh and an update for my above post, I think I was a little bit more energetic playing MET² after limit destroyer U yesterday and I was able to fit in StarkQ too, but I’d like to test it more.

3 Likes

oh… I get it now
and… I’ve had moments :wink:

Curious if anyone here has put Mind’s Eye Q Core at Terminus level in their custom. It’s the closest way to match up against ME Q regular and T2.

The truth is, I’ve always gotten a lot of it. But it never gets old. And it always has a sense of ‘unknownness’ to it. When I was younger it would be musical a lot of the time, a song pops into your head and then it starts playing in the supermarket or on the radio or something. Later, I started getting it a lot more with phone calls. Think of someone and then they call. After a while, that happened so much that I realized that I was probably ‘hearing’ the person’s intention to call me.

We summon spirits by thinking of them and it’s stronger if we repeat their names. Guess it works with the ‘spirits’ of other people too, sometimes.

The repeating number thing has been more in the past 10 years, I think. Maybe before then, but I’ve been noticing it mostly in the past 10 years. Noticed a real uptick when I started doing magickal workings about 2.5 years ago. And another uptick after I started working with subliminals at the end of last year.

Synchronicity is a sign of alignment with deeper rhythms and patterns.

4 Likes

The infinite.

1 Like

Yes, definitely.

2 Likes

The number 7 is also very related to Mind’s Eye, so that’s interesting as well.

2 Likes