Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

What’s your stack now ?

What habit did you pick up during LZP?

Biggest thing - Journaling

and other small things which are related to my goals.

1 Like

@gdbdboy You running limitless alone ?

Yes in a custom with ME.

2 Likes

Oh I see

This program and the limitless scripting in Stark gives me very intense reconciliation…

Whats it like to experience that?

Imagine just being very silent in your Mind, like a robot, focused and concentrated but staring at a wall.

Lol, I have this on Limitless too.

And mental reconciliation were my faculties are just dimmed.

I cannot get in a social state either… too much energy resides in the head.

And others things too.

But on Stark it’s not that bad, I notice I can shift from genius, planning, strategising mode into social mode but not always. I can get stuck in the genius mode and have a feeling of wanting mental stimuli in social conversations instead of the sexual playfulness that Stark also has.

Stark is truly a special program, I had a lot of fun times on it.

People hover around you like birds picking bread :baguette_bread:, you are so likeable, unique, have a lot of fame, can persuade like no other, any idea can be easily conveyed with great influence, etc

It’s a Great and dense program.

If you give it a solid 3 months it will probably manifest at it’s apex.

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining .

Seems you gel very well with Stark .

What about results from Limitless ?

Never ran it because of the horrendous reconciliation.

I do have a lot of experience on Quantum Limitless. Always loved the first Stage which I spend lots of time on.

Good for technical work, and computer work, to heal believes regards mental limitations of your intelligence, balancing hormones and improving things.

But I will never use those programs again… I diverted to more of an intuitive, heart based form of intelligence.

I did not like how logical and rational my mind started functioning on those programs. I’m sure you’d do very well in the education system, or within society as it is currently shaped with all the complexity but for me it was no longer of interest.

If you run one loop of Limitless you can focus for hours, deep concentration, lots of mental acuity, lots of smart ideas, great for problem solving, and just focused work.

Imagine look through a microscope and seeing all the little details, connecting those details to form dots and lines and making a puzzle this is what Limitless does. It helps you make sense of very very complex things.

It has many great benefits if you are a student at school.

Not so much for social activities though you’d come across very awkward and disconnected…

I hope this helps and this should probably be moved to the Limitless Thread.

Also Stark feels like your famous, friendly, charismatic neighbour who is known thorough the entire neighbourhood and beyond.

8 Likes

One way of assessing cognitive enhancement for those studying -

Take a topic , which you deem as complex , where you feel like , no matter how much effort you put / how many times you study
you feel like you keep forgetting / you never get the concept right .

Play Limitless and keep studying other topics and allow the time to pass by , which you feel comfortable
And then come back to that topic which you deemed earlier complex and suddenly out of nowhere ,
everything will feel like ’ it just clicks ’ and you brush the topic aside in a very short amount of time that you will be wondering - ’ Why did I even take that much time studying this in the first place ? ’

It’s an amazing feeling .

11 Likes

How about recon on Limitless? Have you experienced any?

Yes , the usual recon stuff -

Getting angry / sad / lonely / doubting the actions I take .

I believe it’s a given with any Sub here , but it’s worth the ride .
You definitely know this ! :+1:

2 Likes

Will limitless zp experimental be released ?

All titles are going to get the upgrades. I’d reckon before the month is out.

It has been a bit slower to complete due to the festive season, and some of the team got unwell.

Thanx for the info :+1: :grin:

1 Like

Will post Index Gate: UPX + Limitless results soon.

3 Likes

The NEW Limitless is now available. Discuss here:

2 Likes