Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

The subliminals in the chargers are ultrasonic already. This is just that they’ll be Terminus Squared strength ultrasonic subliminals in the chargers now.

Good question. Rest days are rest days. No LIFE app on rest days unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire approve.

I’m going to have more questions later on, but for now my main question is:

Do the superchargers work for you, even if the main Ultima/Q title isn’t a part of your stack?

Normal: the Emperor, the Commander and R.I.C.H, but you want to listen to say Libertine (I know this one isn’t available, just an example) for that boost?

I got result on the Social charger. It´s not in my stack.

1 Like

Feedback: I can’t select the “Learn” tab on my phone, for whatever reason. It doesn’t work in either portrait or landscape mode.

Apologies, ya’ll. The LEARN tab is disabled on purpose. That feature isn’t quite ready yet, lol.

2 Likes

Ah. I thought it was my phone or something with the Learn tab at the bottom not working. Got it.

For sure. The original superchargers didn’t have subliminal equivalents. Libertine was just the supercharger/meditation until it got the Ultima Upgrade. So you’re good using just the chargers if you like.

2 Likes

Congrat on subclub becoming premier . this looks ridiculously awesome…

1 Like

will all of our files be able to be stored here ?

Nah, this app is solely for streaming the lifechargers. We aren’t trying to replace people’s existing software / processes.

3 Likes

so what’s going to be the main difference between deciding to use the regular ultimas and these lifechargers?

Nice, will be trying out for the first time tonight before sleep. Going to combine The Elixer with Dragon Reborn ST1.

So far as I can tell, the superchargers are good for short term, temporary state shifting. Ultimas are focused towards quick, also short term results that, potentially, will lead to long term changes.

2 Likes

Should the (earlier) early release testers uninstall the old apk or are they both essentially the same

It’s exactly the same, just without the tester’s name being embedded in the apk. If you want to move to this release, go ahead. We’re working on a system now that’ll allow us to add new tracks without having to release a new version of the apk. We can already do that with the music files themselves.

3 Likes

I think this is a good idea. Elixir was originally designed to go with Regeneration.

Downloaded the app yesterday. My only critique so far is that I’m not a fan of the layout. I’d prefer the categories to be in a block format, like the media monkey app (if you’re familiar with it) layout for album selection (I use media monkey, which is probably why I prefer it that way).

On a positive note, I really like the idea and that I can get a quick boost of true social before heading out. Or the beast titles before and after a workout. Or lucid dreams before bed. Doing this with Ultimas would cause my head explode, but this seems like a great alternative. Great work…Yet again!

2 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Note preference above.

I used the app last night and enjoyed it. It was easy to navigate and switch between titles. I listened to Dreams and As Above, enjoyed both of them.

Will there be a feature to download the files within the app so we can use it offline/when away from a wireless connection?

Since the individual files are being updated with terminus technology, will we be able to download updated versions of the superchargers that we have bought?

3 Likes