Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

The iOS developer program is annoying and hard to sign up for. We’re having issues with getting the company verified. They want us to sign up as an individual, which we can’t do because we’re an actual corporation and everything has to be listed under that for legal reasons.

8 Likes

It wasn’t a criticism. Just an observation. There are apps I would love to have that are only available on IOS unfortunately

1 Like

I didn’t take it as one, was just clarifying the issue. Apple is being very difficult with this one. It affects me too, as I use an Apple phone and computer. I had to buy an Android to test it on, lol.

8 Likes

So I already have a ZP stack of 3, am I okay to run a few loops of LIFE Changer Subs?

1 Like

Would life chargers effectively be the new Ultima?

1 Like

Pushing that question.

1 Like

Can I listen to LIFE(charger) during washout from ZP sub?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign could we get a Limit destroyer as a supercharger, please?

1 Like

Is there an ETA on when the IOS app may be available?

1 Like

Am I correct that Ascension Chamber will be the first Post-Q guided subliminal?

I have iOS, so I only have access to all the defunct superchargers I purchased, which I believe are all LIFE(chargers) minus Libertine.

3 Likes

I just listened to Libertine supercharger again now. I so love the music & the voice actress! I wish it and all the OG superchargers were zp-enhanced :wink:
They are wondrous works!

4 Likes

Production on Life(charger) has restarted. More news soon.

24 Likes

Interesting…

2 Likes

Is this still coming to apple store?

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:fellow Apple user also interested in knowing this.

2 Likes

I also have Apple but I did emulate android on my PC and got Lifechanger that way. If I can remember how to do it I can let y’all know

2 Likes

Was it something like Bluestacks?

1 Like

I can’t remember lol but it does work perfectly fine. The U.I. is a little goofy but still usable

I hope so. :wink:

1 Like

We’re thinking of releasing Windows & Mac versions.

9 Likes