Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

so if i understand right
if lets say i own true social ultima ill get the new terminus squared super charger downloadable in the download dection And be able to access it on the app right?
and will i be able to access only lifechargers which belong to titles i purchased?

also will there be new super chargers for newer ultima titles like psitu and love bomb etc

I propose a new technology moniker to describe this format: Lifecharged. If Terminus Squared is T², then Lifecharged is L.

T² ≈ L, but as we know slight differences make ALL the difference. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign apologies if this is already given, but I don’t have an Android phone so I can’t test LIFE right now. Do these still have no meditations? And if so…

Is it possible to listen to the Beast Unleashed (Lifecharged) early in the workout? I ask because I typically workout first thing in the morning, which sometimes means there’s less than 10 minutes before I’m in my home gym!

I used one of the Life Chargers for Beast Unleashed during my workout, if that helps. I don’t think it has a mediation to it.

@Brandon did it help?

If its beast unleashed,i used to just loop it for my whole gym workout.Beast unleashed didnt have any meditation involved.It was designed to be used before/during your workouts.It used to keep me more motivated and able to push harder.Never tried the ultima though so dont know if its better

1 Like

I am curious how effective the lifecharged version is.

It works super well. I’ve had great workouts with it.

What differences have you noticed?

I don’t have the normal Beast Unleashed, just the Life charger one from the app.

I can only compare it to not using it. Whilst I always push through my workouts - this helped me push through it even more and without stopping as much. I was able to lift heavier and all that jazz.

4 Likes

or If @SaintSovereign wants to, he can give out the .ipa file of the app and we can install it with altstore.io

I may consider this when Apple approves our application.

2 Likes

Whoah seriously? I didn’t know this was possible!

yeah it’s pretty amazing

@Brandon did it help with motivation?

Theres no difference between versions yet.Its still the same as the store bought one

Well still get the update if you own the store bought one anyway.I would prefer that to the app anyway so that i dont have to be online

Oh yea, forgot about that haha. Looking forward to Beast Unleashed Lifecharger as 10 minutes is about as much as I’d like to listen for a workout sub.

1 Like

Just ran the commander , literally sounds the same but will run daily and see what happens after 2 weeks

2 Likes

I’ve used been using the app daily. I have experienced no issues with navigating and using the app.

I would suggest adding a replay button. An example would be like when listening to the dreams track. A person could set it on repeat, and just relax while it puts them to sleep. Maybe make it so they can do one replay of it, especially since you are upgrading it with terminus tech, so it won’t be too much for the person.

Another option I thought of would be adding in push notifications for specific tracks. Like say someone can set the app to remind them to listen to the Beyond Limitless supercharger when they wake up in the morning.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

How about an alarm?

If you set your alarm for 6 am, could you set the LIFE app to just be the alarm and play something as you wake up?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

6 Likes