Main Disc. Thread - LIFE(charger) Early Access

Yes. We’ve had the iPhone version ready to go for quite some time. The process for becoming an Apple Developer is much more “rigorous” (re: annoying) than Google’s program. We just finished the first part earlier this week.

8 Likes

Can this replace the regular hour long regular ultima’s basically you get the same benefit of listening to this, sorry if this has been explained

1 Like

Sometimes, I swear you’re looking over our shoulder or some shit, hahahaha. You’ve made a lot of guesses that were uncannily accurate and I just remained quiet (and looked over my shoulder). But yes, part of the solution was shorter durations. :wink:

9 Likes

Nah, temporary state shifting that wears off.

1 Like

How long would you say the state shift lasts?

1 Like

Depends on the person. Most likely a few hours. The more you use it, the longer it’ll last.

4 Likes

Some part of that is attributable to Quantum Limitless and Alchemist. :rofl:

What you and Fire are doing is truly exciting.

:pray:t6::pray:t6::pray:t6:

5 Likes

This sounds fantastic.

Does anyone know if you can use this directly on a (Windows) PC, or do you need a phone?

For beast within on the app will you be upgrading that track … that track when it was a regular super charger was awesome but when you made it an hour long in ultima it wasn’t as cool lol. Will you eventually be changing that masked song to something a bit more badass to listen to while working out?

I was always curious about supercharges i’m glad i can try it this way.
For a couple of feedback:

1. When i leave the player part of the app i can’t go back to it to check how much of it is left unless i start the track from scratch. Idk if it’s just me that i couldn’t find it or maybe its because of my phone(Xiaomi) but it would be nice to be able to check it.(I was checking out Beast Unleashed so there’s no vocal guided meditation, so it may only be useful for just that track alone since you wouldn’t stop meditating to look at other things on your phone for other tracks)

2. The bottom “Listen Learn Discuss Shop” part, in my opinion it is kind of annoying that they just straight up takes you to a website. Instead of that it could be something just 3 parts down there “Listen Categories More” and in the more section there would be the shop and forum’s links as well as maybe other kind of stuff you plan to add. Also for me “Learn” doesn’t work, when i click it nothing happens.

So these are my personal opinions on how can the app be improved. Of course i’m not really qualified to look at it in a business perspective if some of these decisions were made on purpose for business reasons i can’t really know. I hope these will be somehow useful for you tho.

And lastly, thank you for this, i just tried the beast unleashed for my workout and i can already see the effects!

Of course it’ll be upgraded.

1 Like

1. This might need re-writing, doesn’t sound grammatically correct to me.

2. Once I click on a tile, it opens the player where I have to press the play button. In music players, I click on the specific title and it starts playing automatically.

3. The play/pause button, when in the notifications, doesn’t work.

Great app though, Congrats!

Will the life chargers be effective on JBL Bluetooth speakers? @SaintSovereign

Tried the 10 min Social Charger before following my mother to the health center.
I felt noticable more social chatting with nurses.

Didn´t really follow along with the instructions as I was doing stuff, but got results anyway.
Next time I will take my time with it and relax.

2 Likes

what’s the business model behind this ? is there going to be future purchasing options through the app for new custom charger titles?

1 Like

I believe they may roll out a subscription based service through the app… And it doesn’t end there

You can download Blue Stacks. It’s an Android Emulator.

2 Likes

Woke up and checked out the new LIFE app and ran So Below. For a split second I completely visualized my business established and made 100k a year by the end of 2021. I can’t describe the amount of energy transmuted in that split second visualization. It was like I shifted realities in that split second. I felt my whole world shift and afterwards felt the sense of inevitability to my goal. Ridiculously powerful stuff.

Also for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. After the high wore down there was an explosive aftershock, not entirely painful, just a very wierd sensation. Eventually I settled into a deep sense of calm with some soreness in the mind like after a workout. I have no idea how that short meditation did all of that in just 10 minutes. (The aftershock effects were after the recording) What a fun ride of a roller-coaster!

3 Likes

Will the Terminus Squared version have an ultrasonic component?

Please everyone note the quote above… and below…

4 Likes