Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

And those who aren’t getting results, please consider taking a few more rest days. New Experimentals have made us overdose on too many titles the past few weeks lol.

EDIT: and one more thing. Also try Semen Retention for Libertine. It will help. It’s no nut november anyway haha.

4 Likes

I am not talking about the experimental i am referring to all the zp versions of libertine dont work for me.

The original version prior to ultima worked perfectly.

4 Likes

Don’t know what the solution would be for that, bro.

1 Like

I think this title is huge and has more to uncover, when using for long time.

I’ve used Libertine as Ultima in Qv2 last year and have had very nice experiences (two) related to attracting women and actually have sex with, in a matter of just a few days from exposing them to my libertine aura.

Anyway, other times women do not react. But it is not the issue with my libertine aura. It is their subconscious programs which don’t let them live to the fullest their sexual instincts and primal desires. Which is another story…

Today I’ve first listened to ZP version (Experimental).
It has been my first day from a long period of time when I’ve started feeling like a superpower man again, lot of drive, high heat throughout my body, working-out, high energy to create, work. Face beauty (which I remembered from Qv2). People very pleasant to see me, to talk to me.

It also must have been a synergetic effect with the other 3 titles from my stack.
Let’s see if tomorrow would be any recon.
If not, this would be a surprise.
Maybe Libertine could be the 4th allowed title? :wink: @SaintSovereign

UPDATE 2 days after:
Yesterday (rest) I had a mild recon (emotionally feeling down remembering how my core belief is that beautiful women always pick other men, not me). It kept a few hours. Drank water, walking, meditating.
Today I am cool. Going back to my 3 titles stack, but anyway I already crave the feeling of superpower I had on the day I played Libertine Experimental.

3 Likes

This seems a plausible reason! Perhaps I lack the inner growth too, I should work on that.

2 Likes

For me was the first version of Ultima. This one was the best Libertine for me.

3 Likes

I’m going to take another look the script itself, see if there’s any improvements that can be made. Pure aura subs are hard to create.

14 Likes

Maybe the Ultima format is best for auric titles? Just throwing an idea out there.

3 Likes

Sorry if i am sounding like a broken record.

Original versions 1 and 2 were incredible.

The Ultima version worked well i even had a libertine custom ultima that worked very well. After the ultima versions that is ZP the product for me personally it failed to deliver.

@SaintSovereign appreciate you looking into this.

4 Likes

I had my rest day yesterday. Today I played 2 loops on libertine exp in the morning, as I was thinking I had a social gathering to attend to, and later at 7pm I ran another 1 loop when I was about to go out to the gathering. However, I did not notice more attention that i was anticipating based on the sales page.

My test with the original LIbertine couple of months back did not produce any significant result of attraction either from others, though I did feel energy sensation within my body, but that’s it.

However, on LBH and Wanted do I have seen attraction, stares from others and seen myself more attractive in the mirror.

Coming soon:

ZP ULTIMA!!!

(maybe)

5 Likes

Nice reports so would you say in your opinion love bomb generated more positive attention for you then libertine zp ?

:wink:

3 Likes

If yes, then we def want PSIT ZP ultima, although current one works crazy already.

1 Like

Yes, definitely, the LBH original ZP and Wanted original ZP works nicely for attraction , my personal experience though.

Oh, mind those that were thinking maybe I masturbated that caused my result with Libertine? Answer is NO, and it’s been months since. The fact I know masturbating and wasting your semen will result in brain nutrition starvation, that will cause memory loss, slow learning etc.

1 Like

Out of interest: Have you used Libertine versions 1/2 again after Ultima or recently?

Let this be a line everyone remembers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i used the original 2 months back and it worked.

1 Like

I am hoping new members like me can download the old version Ultima :blush:

1 Like

Right now there is no way to do that.

Usually new users get confused when SC used to keep the old versions in the Downloads section. The confusion reached such a limit that SC decided to remove older versions.

2 Likes