Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

in original post.

4 Likes

Its been two days on Libertine running at 2 loops a day 2 hours after listening to my custom stack. I had to attend a meeting at a client site there were alot of females onsite however not noticed anyone taking interest in me or more looks as a result of listening.

I went out to lunch and hit the super market and it was full of women shopping was chatting away to the sales staff they were polite however again nothing out of the ordinary in terms of more looks or women giving me the opportunity to talk to them.

8 Likes

How many loops u played in total?

I listened to 1 loop today (yesterday 1 loop also). I don’t have the hot looks described by some of you :joy: but clearly I had people talking to me today when in “normal time” they don’t. These were men and women. During the loop I was perspiring quite a lot at some moments. There was a warm buzz in my whole body.

:roll_eyes: Why you gotta keep bringing me back down to earth bro?:rofl:

Some part of me is kind of happy that it’s not all cases of getting sexually assaulted by people. Makes me feel I’m not alone. I know it shouldn’t matter, but it does.

Any changes in your internal state? More confident or an urge to speak to the “target audience”?

2 Likes

When you run 1 loop of libertine :joy::joy::joy: this is what happens!

9 Likes

8:22 as well, well done!

1 Like

Geez getring some good stuff there :smile:

How did that girl get in touch with you?

Also im wondering if my cuttent headphones are good enough for ultima or whether or not i should upgrade

Too good man
I am having similar kinda experiences where in girls are approaching and want to have fun .
Cheers !!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure she only wants follower. She is HOT and she is basicly begging for me to watch her shit… There are chances she is doing this to tons of guys.

@Hermit 8:22?

8 Likes

Makes sense. And not that different from your motivation for f**king her.

On the other hand, she might like both.

Tell her it’s really cool that she want’s to cherish her time here, and you don’t like waste timing either-its all about creating amazing memories with the little time we really have
why doesn’t she meet up first and if you like her live work you’ll follow her …maybe even recommend her to friends—:joy:

2 Likes

Or perhaps Tel her you don’t want to fuck her…and see her response…
If she says that fine come watch my show then you know she’s using u…

If she insists on fucking then…boy oh boy…jackpot!

2 Likes

Yeah well I only played one loop, for fun, I have two exams coming up and I need to do them right… but I don’t have time to go and see her 45 minutes away… even if she is HOT as fuck! I don’t have time to watch her shit online…

I just posted this here becaus it is funny as hell that it happened right after my first loop :joy:

I’ll also see my fwb this weekend…

3 Likes

All talk , just wants your $$$

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger i had a similar experience years ago with a “cam girl” i found out later that she had sent the exact same message to a friend of mine. My guess is she was sending the same message out to all the guys she knew her to raise her popularity.

If she is not willing to invest her time in meeting you then its all hot air.

2 Likes

Might not even be a cam girl. Could be a dude pretending. No hate, just a common scam.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is why I just sent her the message, I’m not going to watch her shit, I don’t have time and it is higly likely she only wants to get more follower, it’s just a funny “coincidence” that I get this stuff right after libertine :joy:

But my libido is higher, I’m checking girls out!

4 Likes

It would be good to find out if its some nympho or budding promiscuous woman.

1 Like