Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Because being sexually open is not a comfortable feeling

I am great with nonchalant body language and my body is great but I still can’t brush off that underlying and overwhelming libertine feeling, it’s very needed. It should be embraced, a man who’s out to hunt isn’t going to portray signs of life, he’s going to be cold and calculated and free flowing

All of those require a bit of discomfort

It’s basically “the zone”

That’s exactly how it felt like i was consumed and had obtained some really powerful energy thati had a tough time getting under control. But wouldn’t feeling like the way you described be easily picked up by women.? Wouldn’t it come across as youre uncomfortable in your own skin and therefore repel women.?

You have to control it and trust it

This is a challenge everyone has to accomplish

1 Like

I see. Challenge accepted i will try again in 3 months and gauge my progress. Hopefully by then ill be able to harness Libertines immense power.

I asked similar question to the support about LU

Their reply -

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes that is completely normal. You’re just getting used to the subs thats all. I guess we can compare it to working out, when you start as a beginner lifting 10lbs leave you sore. But after consistency it becomes easy and the soreness goes away until you begin to lift heavier. It’s similar to subs, once you move on to more advanced subliminals, you may experience that feeling again. It’s just you processing and adjusting thats all.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this bro. I’m still not convinced with the answer you received. I’m sure there’s other users that can agree that Libertine is pretty inconsistent. I just hope saint still has plans on improving it so that it hits far more than it misses. Ill give it another shot after my washout and update anything that’s different .

Libertine is to amplify an aura, not to resolve issues you might have. Sanguine or Elixir might help.

The auras seem to wax and wane, and I don’t think any one knows why at this point.

Is there anything we can do to better answer any of your questions?

2 Likes

YEAH BABY! Gonna get my girlfriend listening to smx asap

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

SMX isn’t in the “Unisex” section of the Subliminalclub.com shop. Since I was looking, I realized neither are Mogul, RICH, LEU, or the executive, Heartsong, Sage Immortal, Limitless, StarkQ, the Legacy, or Love Bomb!!! (Not sure if executive-branch subliminals are unisex, but productivity sure is so I thought I’d point out it’s not on there).

Might want to make those updates for people The Unisex section seems very incomplete. No offense!

2 Likes

Good point! Would you please submit a support ticket?

None taken. Thanks for pointing this out!

Made a support ticket an hour ago and got reminded to post that here when I got a reply!

1 Like

QV2 version of Libertine? Don’t think it exists

It does exist

Oops I read it wrong.

1 Like

That’s Ultima V2. Not QV2

3 Likes

It’s been updated. Just check your account to download the latest version if you purchased it.

Nice testimonial

I’ve just purchased LU.

Given that, as stated in other thread, LU hasn’t any manifestation in it.
How did he manifested those situations?
Was he running simultaneously a sub with sex manifestation in it?

There’s a bit of manifestation in Libertine.

5 Likes

I have run two loops of LibertineZP so far. On both of these days my ex girlfriend texted me out of nowhere and was suddenly all flirty again haha. Last time I heard something from her was more than a year ago.

10 Likes