Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

@Real007

I read your post and I understand your point of view.
Now I am very curious what other products do you use?

Maybe I try them out if they are legit.

I have no respect for these people who pirate copyproducts. Do they not realize that by doing so SC will not be able to invest money into research and improving their products.

The products are dirt cheap too. They would rather spend money on drugs and alcohol rather then invest in themselves.

3 Likes

He’s been banned. Back to business, everyone.

20 Likes

Finaly

I wanted to lay a little trap for him😂

2 Likes

Agree glad we finally got rid of that [Moderator Edit: Name calling… please don’t even if someone is trolling]. We need to keep the community positive and genuine.

12 Likes

Dude’s a professional troll on multiple message boards.

7 Likes

Thanks for that. I gotta say, I love the way you guys run the forum. Free to say what you want but you gotta do it while being respectful to others. Plus, its always about becoming better and growing. Its a one of a kind community and forum here

I’ve achieved many goals while on SC and a part of it is just being part of this amazing community and learning from it

11 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic Hi amazing results you achieved listening to Emperor, so my question is:

1. Did you listen to Emperor with some other subliminal ?
  2. Is Emperor included in StarkQ
  3. Emperor feels like a strong subliminal that can help to achieve many things, like business opportunities and money, but also I read it helped you to get women and, my main goal right now is to have multiple hot women for sex.
    does Emperor actively help to get laid?
    Thanks
1 Like

Emperor is an all rounder career, romance, business, motivation to get things done.

Its not strictly for seduction but it can be used to attract women.

If you solely require dating the primal seduction is the one to go for.

1 Like
  1. I listened to Emperor mostly solo. I also stacked it at different times like:

Emperor x Primal Seduction

Emperor x Regeneration

Emperor x Ascension (I think…)

1. I believe Khan or Stark contains Emperor Lite; not sure which it is.

2. So with Emperor, the potential was definitely there to get novel women. However, it wasn’t the main focus for me, because I had and have a girlfriend.

Emperor helped increase my productivity and available energy truck driving. I went from driving about 8/11 of my total hours and wanting to stop simply from boredom, to driving out my whole shift with ease.

Work superiors recognized my ethic and offered my a position on a brand new account making oodles, with the offer of a new truck or keeping my current one (which rarely happens with CR England)

Emperor gave me many challenges as well, all of which I’m grateful for.

6 Likes

Is it possible with conscious intent to make Libertine work such that it affects only certain targets or with people who fall under certain criteria?

Yes it is. You approach what you like :relaxed:

5 Likes

Great, awesome. That will be perfect for when I am meeting up with a group where I’m not interested in targeting Libertine on all but one person :smiley:

1 Like

Well here we go again, I try to minimize my forum activity, and some crazy shit happens.

So background: been running KhanST4/Stark blend last few weeks. I slowly but surely have eased out of 5 on 2 off schedule, to the current every other day recommendation.

Anyways, so today I ran Libertine and a girl who I’ve had a straight up crush on for like 2 years now, friend requests me out of the blue within an hour or me running Libertine (on my off day in the afternoon).

I wanna say it’s an accidental friend request, but it’s been hours and she hasn’t taken it back. SubClub always find a way to surprise me man.

11 Likes

my friend on discord said he lost his viriginity because of this subliminal so its definitely extremely strong…

8 Likes

When the QV2 version came out the first couple of times i ran it i could feel its power. Ever since,whenever i do run it as a booster i notice it does nothing for me. I figured if it was due to a lack of internal growth then i shouldn’t have felt anything the first couple of times i did feel something. I want to believe ive made inner growth since i have continued to run major titles this whole time. In fact i actually felt anxiety levels rise so it probably made things worse for me running this. At this point im starting to think libertine will work as intended once my foundation is super solid. As of now this version at the moment is hit or miss😒

Perhaps it works so well that your mind has completely prevented you from seeing how effective it really is. So when you quit, you can say you tried. Don’t get caught up in other people’s beliefs, love him or hate him Napoleon Hill said something like, the biggest reason for failure is listening to your friends, neighbors, and family. So keep at it, give it time and maybe now that you’ve been in a groove with your current stack it’ll just take some more time and reps to begin seeing those results again.

Could be possible, maybe there were changes i failed to see. One thing i notice when i run libertine is that i focus subconsciously on seeing results in the form of iois way more than when i run my normal stack which i feel could be short circuiting my results. Also my anxiety rises because when i run this i tend to care more what women think inn regards to me.

Only reason i ran it was to experiment if i was ready which after today i realized i still am not. Still need a booster next stop may be psitu or love bomb

It’s supposed to do that because sexual auras aren’t comfortable, if it makes you super anxious you need more work but you can tough it out and just go out and try what you can and it’ll work

1 Like

Thanks for your input but could you please elaborate more on why sexual auras are meant to be uncomfortable that concept is new to me.

Your post has shown me that i have progressed because although i was uncomfortable it doesn’t compare to how it was before i just haven’t progressed as far as i had hoped. I thank you for helping me see that😊

1 Like