Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Ya’ll go read this post: Exploring Love, Sex and Attraction?! - The Libertine Ultima experiance

6 Likes

What indicators do you feel she gave that she actually might’ve been into you. Btw giving you her number and saying yes to a date weren’t necessarily IOI’s.

1 Like

Yeah well if you put it that way there wasn’t much. I could totally just be deluding myself. just need to listen to some major titles (mainly PS and PSIT) I guess

1 Like

I can definitely recommend combining the two (PS or PSITU). More so I would suggest PSITU seems to produce (for me at least) strong reconciliation which is a good sign that it is at least reaching the subconscious to allow it to be perturbed by what its hearing. My realization is also the major title support makes a big difference.

(Deleted personal revelations since they’re not really relevant to Libertine and reworded what I was getting at) I think during this COVID period at least because of the whole change in dynamic in our local area its more difficult to find natural situations in which interacting with strangers at a bar is possible. So still looking at going down other paths to get the opportunities to take action. Personal revelation is that I’m not really a cold approach type of guy there needs to be a natural flow in conversation or some sort of relevant observation to share first.

4 Likes

Just ask her out bro. If she said yes thats it. You dont necessarily need to interpret every body language she gives. Just ask her out lol.

2 Likes

It could’ve been that she was attracted, or on the fence at some point but changed her mind down the line. Don’t beat yourself up over it. At least you were man enough to not let her friend zone you, since a friendship isn’t all you wanted.

1 Like

Did you mean to respond to @Grasping_infinity?

Hahaha yes. Sorry

1 Like

With my masculine forever growing, reaching the heavens above… the more feminine women around me become and with Libertine in works, women now reaching out to me. After I saw Saints posts, it all made sense, with v1 women come to me but it isn’t like v2 where they state clearly what their intentions are.

I’m forever someone they want an eternal with, never a once off even with the once off women. With so many options, I only have an eye for one(virgin one), she’s the one that I spend most my time with.

I never meet her without playing LU and what I’ve noticed, she’s getting more and more feminine and in touch with her feelings, doing what women do best…

Women of high caliber ofcourse.

With each day, my bond with her deepens, it has me wondering if our story will hold… If so, it’ll be a magnificent one.

6 Likes

Lol sounds like a libertine epilogue story

1 Like

Get the Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype. Details here: Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

6 Likes

I want to share an interesting story btw

for a month or so I used Libertine and Khan, I recall girls were so attracted to me, and after I repeatedly shut them down in subtle and sometimes not so subtle ways, they became really upset with me.

This may be something to watch out for also

so A) libertine works great
B) watch out and dont use it if you are in a situation like mine (gf long distance, girls who were around me were extremely into me but I drew clear boundaries and this actually made them very pissed off and turned them against me to the extent that they tried to cause me problems by ‘politicking’ against me)

Oh and C) I think it works in long distance very well also

9 Likes

Yikes! A woman scorned is a dangerous thing… Dude, be careful!

3 Likes

Bunny boilers lol

2 Likes

Now sit down and define that. Take your time.

Indeed. I became much more of a loner and drew clear boundaries (because also men around me were jealous). It’s like distancing myself helped a bit, just to find myself again, feel strong despite all that, embrace the game, etc. Anyways, yes, stay safe out there ! :smiley: ahahaha

Thanks I learnt a new word today!

Btw now it’s like with Lovebomb people are starting to like me a lot :smiley:

Also, today I did libertine and lovebomb

a teacher who had also agreed to do some coaching with me (very kindly) told me she forgot something and then said “it’s because of the computer that had problems… or maybe it’s because you are too attractive” - I just smiled and looked down cuz I didn’t want to say anything about it (I like to keep such things for my gf only).

And earlier my gf was saying I look too handsome :smiley:

Libertine and Lovebomb together is fun. Also love bomb is making me really even more genuine, and relatable, I feel myself being relatable in a good way, so you have all those things from Khan etc but at the same time there’s a new vibe to it like you can be very likeable and appreciated.

So this is a bit of libertine + love bomb feedback :smiley:

15 Likes

Thank you for doing this experiment. You beat me to it!:1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I still don’t understand the fascination with Libertine but oh well

More sex is what I use it for. Works for married guys too.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! Glad to be able to contribute :pray:

Attraction basically. I love it. I mean, it’s already there but I’m like, hey maybe this makes it even better. And it does, I get even more of the attraction, like if it’s 100 now it’s going 100++ (a couple notches above that). Esp as I’m in a long-distance right now. Later I’ll sneak it in too probably. I use everything available to me to the best degree possible. All is fair in love :smiley:

3 Likes