Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

I just listened to one loop, its pretty good :slight_smile:

Within a minute of listening I had the libertine SC dialogue repeating in my head for some reason. 15-30 min, eyes glaze over (cognitive load/deer headlights). Rest of loop, feeling like I was listening to some ASMR video. Typically this means your body is trying to reinforce positive behaviors, revolving around some kinesthetics (Human connection through senses, triggers dopamine/oxytocin release).

I found some similarities with the other ultimas, but the second half of LibU was unique.

4 Likes

I’m just curious what’s the difference between libertine Ultima and iron throne ? I always had the assumption based on the description of what’s written for Ultima libertine you get from iron throne. I assumed IT magnifies your sexual aura and sexuality to the max, while also helping you pick up on women who would Be interested in getting to know you. Both also seem to help you on your body language as well. They are quite similar yes ?

@SaintSovereign it sounds like that there is a long-term type component to this (obviously not as much as there would be with a main sub. Some here have mentioned energy cultivation as an aspect of the program, which would make more sense in a longer time horizon. Given that, is there a listening routine of any kind that would be beneficial to grow in these aspects? On one hand, there’s listening right before a specific activity which is highly conditional and where Ultima titles shine the most, and on the other hand there’s listening every day.

2 Likes

I ran the original libertine last year in september and my libido was high, I was on vacation two weeks and started going out… that’s how I met three cutes girls hahaha

For me libido is also life energy, when you are horny, you often have motivation (too much hornyness will distract you from your goals and you should just fuck to make it go away)
Libertine also helped my body get back it’s sexual energy!

4 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

SC news reporter: Mr @SaintSovereign, how much ammunition is left in the arsenal after the shots fired during the release of Libertine Ultima earlier today?

3 Likes

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 Likes

Reading everyone’s results reminds me of them lynx adverts back in the day. Competitors are going to be watching closely. Ya’ll remember this

1 Like

If this really works for me then its going to really help my cold approaching.

When you try it I would love to read about your results…

keep an eye on my journal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh god this is so so potent

Heard two loops yesterday , one today morning.
Met my girl and she was so so attracted towards me , she kept complimenting me and more than sexually she was emotionally more attracted towards me , as if she was feeling all together different bond in different level.

While driving back , TRUST ME HERE , a girl driving next to my lane , gave me thumbs up for my car , I acknowledged it with smile , I knew it was not about car and THEN , she rolled down her window and asked for my number while driving slowly parallel to me !!!
NEVER EVER I have experienced this through my life !!!
Oh !! I still can’t believed this happened and she then texted me half an hour later asking if she can get a drive in my car , which I can sense is just an excuse to meet .

25 Likes

Subclub definitely broke the code… :sweat_smile::+1:

6 Likes

daaaamn ahahahah if libertine ultima is so powerful, if one day fire and saint will create sex mastery x ultima, just touching the arm of a girl will make her cum ahahahahah

Or a man. Sex Mastery X is unisex. ;p
Don’t be surprised when you meet a lady that floors you just by touching you.

9 Likes

This ofcourse , is different level as @SaintSovereign mentioned .
I see endless possibilities, also I met one of my dealer today , I think this sub has something which made it so easy to influence him , ofcourse StarkQ and custom ( direct influence) can also be at play here , but somehow it’s bringing much better effect immediately.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign, I never imagined things r like this are also possible with subs .
Wow !!! I am super impressed!!!
Thanks , you guys are creative genius !!

5 Likes

Without revealing trade secrets, can you share why Libertine Ultima works so well? It seems like its performing the best among all the Ultima titles released so far, which is no mean feat.

Is it the objective of Libertine being a great match for the Ultima build? Or something else?

4 Likes

Sounds like she was just interested in your car :wink:

lol JK -that was definitely an excuse to meet up

3 Likes

I was just thinking how hilarious it would be if it’s actually about the car. :slight_smile:

@Magneto
I think on this question the best you can hope for from Saint is a wink (I’m all too familiar with those dreaded winks whenever I get too curious).

Libertine wasn’t just updated, it was written from scratch to take advantage of Ultima. And it also has an added focus on the sexual aura generation, since that is such a large part of Libertine in the first place. The aura is probably what’s causing all the fun.

Although I have to say people shouldn’t run Libertine Ultima if they’re not planning on being among people. It gets funny sometimes when there’s nobody nearby to “reach out and touch.”

6 Likes