Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Of course I did. Diagnose Multiple Sclerosis Incorrectly is my favorite non-SC sub :shushing_face: :lying_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I see what you did there :smile:

2 Likes

The upgrade is not available in my account.

Yes it made me extremely tired at night …although I played it early morning before work.

Awesome!!! One that I was eagerly waiting for and it came out right after last night dream?! Thats definitely my cue to add Libertine!

Thanks guys!!

1 Like

Hi Saint can you check the upgrade is not in my account many thanks

Actually ,mine is not either,is it because I bought it when it was on pre-order…???..thanks

Thank you very much for the Upgrade Subliminalclub

1 Like

Heard 1 loop of Libertine Ultima… instant mood swing!! Im feeling more confident and playful :sunglasses:

3 Likes

that’s funny!
and i also dont have the ultima in my downloads (also a pre order)

I dont have it either

Pre-order edition is fixed. Will be available for download in a few minutes.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot…

@TheBoxingScientist check this out bro! :heart_eyes:

I am running beyond limitless ultima right now, I have two uni courses to finish in a month while working 40 hours a week, on BLU, I studied 6 or my 30 classes and 1 of my 5 works to do in THREE DAYS.

I’ll try libertine when I’ll have a life again :wink:

6 Likes

This looks like a perfect complement to my stack. :grinning:

I guess that Libertine Ultima can give you more energy. Its not only about sex but energy cultivation of lower chakras as well. I planning to run Libertine at least once a day, even after the testing complete. I like sensations and energy Libertine gives to me.

7 Likes

Who’s running the original Libertine for throwback?

Is Daredevil also a good fit for Libertine Ultima?

1 Like

If not excellent :wink:

1 Like

It sure is. :wink:

3 Likes