Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

The Ultima is very strong. I did it twice yesterday. It seems theres a processing time to it and then it starts working. But its impossible to run my customized one without a slight headache. And thats 24 hours after I ran Ultima. I can only be impressed by it. it certainly works and its potent. Was it created by the AI or something? Will it be possible to get our customised in Ultima? Personally I would love an Ultima for my teeth!

Hello all, Im new here. Can someone tell me what a loop is and can Libertine Ultima be used with Emporer? Thanks

I can vouch for this; I have a super common western name, yet when I was meeting people in China, they had so much difficulty pronouncing it, my single-syllable name turned into a 3-syllable one. So, now I have a Chinese name too, and it’s much easier for them to pronounce. And for the record, my Chinese name is a bit ridiculous to them, as it’s the nickname my wife gave me when we first started dating… a character from a popular children’s anime movie.

It’s the equivalent of a person introducing themselves as Micky Mouse. It was chosen intentionally, with a full understanding of what it means and how it sounds, and with humor in mind. I love it… makes me laugh. :rofl::rofl:

Actually, Chinese name aside, my legal name shares a name with a celebrity, of sorts, so there are sometimes jokes about that too. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Created by it? Nah. Enabled by it? Yep. Q allows us to do things that we could only dream of before.

And yes, we are working on customized Ultima subs. It’s going to be difficult, though. Ultima scripting is VERY different.

You can get a custom now at the manual price of $700.

6 Likes

A loop means playing the track once. Yes, Libertine can be stack with Emperor

2 Likes

When will Q be able to dream itself? :thinking:

2 Likes

I just bought this and listened twice. Any other recommendations while using this? Gonna keep listening to Ascended Mogul, (got slight progress so I’ll post in a bit). But yeah this whole corona thing limited the ladies and well this should help.

1 Like

Yep. If you’re single, go out. Meet new people. You’ll be amazed at how your aura works on other.

3 Likes

3-syllable nickname based on a Mickey Mouse type of character from a popular children’s anime movie…

Thinking of this gentleman over here… but might not be him.

2 Likes

Haha nope, nor Doraemon! :nerd_face:

This + True Social Ultima = TS/L-U: The Social Libertine Ultima

@SaintSovereign is there any sort of meaningful auric development that occurs with Libertine Ultima? Asking especially in light of results.

1 Like

What do you mean? Yes, it’s an aura based Ultima title.

I mean by listening to the audio over time, we develop an aura that becomes a part of us (though not as prominent as right after listening to LU)

Yes, I’m sure some part of the aura becomes permanent, but these titles are meant to serve as boosters, the same way the superchargers were.

4 Likes

I was reading this, and thought… maybe LibU is more effective when there is S&S inside the sub. I have avoided using any subs with seduction, and find myself missing out on “opportunities” do to lack of caring/effort. Maybe Asc Mogul doesn’t have S&S?

S&S came out waaaaaay after Ascended Mogul.

1 Like

That is good to know, I’m always interested in the subs that have no seduction (or just not S&S). I live in a small rural area, assumptions + wasted time/thinking… if that makes sense.

I am still wondering how and if S&S could recieve the Ultima treatment, considering the current Ultima is more about strong but low growth.

Ultima doesn’t necessarily mean low growth… The sub in itself is less focus on growth, but the quick boost in results could create a cascade of event that push your growth to new horizons :wink:

7 Likes

Actually having profound effects from loop 1! This sub is a game changer. Girls are staring at me left and right and even one girl opened a smile when she saw me which is very unusual

But I don’t like the fact that this could hypothetical mean I am not that handsome lololol

13 Likes

roflmao

You could just be more observant. :wink: