Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

With all your energy work, if you don a cloak you’ll turn into the Last Avatar.

You know, one part of me thinks it’s cute that I’m a trendsetter (and I admit that Tiger’s one is kinda awesome). Another part of me wants y’all to come up with your own unique things instead.

Aaaaand, back to Libertine. Which is not supposed to make people don more clothes but rather take them off.

1 Like

I prefer his style

Looking at the picture, I really wanted to dislike that, but I can’t bring myself to, because it’s genius.

that is awesome.

I’m actually quite creeped out by it, but so be it.

Seriously, what is up with this thread and people’s apparent inability to discuss LIBERTINE?!

If Saint hadn’t made it clear I was not to do so, I would have locked this thread a while back since apparently the odds of getting useful feedback on Libertine here are lower than winning the lottery.

/rant

5 Likes

it’s because of the quarantine. this topic will explode once that’s over.

until then, it’s igloos in the Sahara.

that picture was pretty revolting. but that imagination though.

The quarantine may cause people to have nothing to report, it won’t cause them to choose this of all threads to talk about anything except the topic. Nor would it cause user9’s post IQ to drop into the danger zone.

This is truly frustrating, and from some of you I expected better, Junior and Arch Alchemists

3 Likes

Did 2 loops yesterday and 1.5 loops today as i got interrupted.

1 Like

My bad, my bad.

I am torn between which brain cell to heal first.

I apologize.

1 Like

If Libertine is not working for you I suggest you run rebirth for the whole week then try using it.

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher somewhat related to Libertine because it’s a sub I may want to reintroduce to my stack. But is an hour in between an Ultima and a regular sub enough of a gap in between?

I’ve been fine this way for Sanguine. Also just running the others right after too hasn’t had any ill effects.

Same here, I run my Ultima(s) first thing followed by my regular subs. I don’t take a break. The difference is that I don’t include Ultima tracks in my loops. I play the Ultima stack one time.

1 Like

I had another encounter today i began chatting to my yoga instructor and within minutes she began blinking her eyes rapidly which indicates some kind of arousal and excitement.

5 Likes

Hope you asked for some extra help with your form

Oh nonononono

Theres something in here eye

And She’s not aroused by it

I have been around enough women to know arousal when i see it. Perhaps you need to get out there and speak to women. Rather then trying to find logical reasons why it cannot be working.

2 Likes

No my man, i am not trying to find reasons as to why it aint working,your wording seems a bit “illogical” and I’ve seen plenty guys catching the wrong cue from ladies and I didnt want myguy to get the wrong cue so I was just lightly pointing it out in a sarcastic way just that I don’t think you understand sarcasm since you got all salty about it. Dont worry my man, we are all alphas here :sunglasses:

Ur probably right here, its been 6 months in quarantine perhaps I am not as used to misreading women as you might be and I totally get it. Never forget myman, we’re all alphas here :sunglasses: