Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

I think that is really good. Personally I know It wouldn’t help me, I would hope the option for stealth name embedding would be offered.

I went to a talk where they studied oxytocin’s effect on caregiving in mice by triggering the response in virgin females so that they would care for the baby mice. When fully successful it could be used to help foster/adoptive parents bond with their children.

Do you listen with headphones at night, or without?

Hey @manfromearth123 I have almost always listened masked tracks with headphones. Tonight is the first time I am actually listening on my JBL speaker…since there is an embedded ultrasonic track I believe that It will be effective as well…and I can do other stuffs meanwhile as well which is convenient.

1 Like

You’ll have to enter a queue and wait for your upgrade.

4 Likes

I am officially announcing that I’ve entered this queue :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, but usually high cortisol is not super healthy and is correlated inversly with testosterone. Higher cortisol, lower testosterone.

Really interesting, I’ve never read on dopamine and leadership!

I would have to research this to know more. I think the relationship between cortisol and testosterone is probably pretty complicated, I am going to say the relationship is casual rather than causative. As the paper I mentioned earlier indicates individuals with both high testosterone and cortisol.

edit

Maybe your mention of chronic cortisol causes some long term effects, rather then some temporary biological changes?

1 Like

Could be tho, in the Anabolic Steroid community what happens when you take to much androgenic compound, your body starts producing more aromatase to lower your testosterone. Usually you also take pills to block your estrogen conversion… After that your body needs to adjust it’s cortisol in an attempt to lower it’s own testosterone. The reason why it is so hard for bodybuilders to keep their gains after a steroid cycle is also partly due to elevated cortisol.

But it’s been a couple of years since I’ve read articles and papers on testosterone or something, I don’t remember everything, but I rememberer that cortisol usually lower testosterone production. Maybe there are some exceptions to that, or directly the hypothesys of chronicly high cortisol and not healthy spikes.

I would guess if testosterone fixes the core issue of stress cortisol would go down, cortisol as a symptom of stress and failure fix stress causes the system to become inefficient and inefficiency leeches energy, low energy means testosterone goes down.

My assumption behind this is testosterone is the biomarker for biological abundance. Testosterone is biofeedback to expend energy to achieve something advantageous that isn’t related directly to life/death, eating etc, that mazlow hierarchy stuff.

1 Like

It does make sense and is very interesting!

But let’s not highjack this thread anymore! :wink:

Viva libertina!!

How often should I listen?
The sales page once every few days. How many is a few days

Start with one loop per day, use more as you can tolerate.

2 Likes

When will this start ?

2 Likes

in original post.

4 Likes

Its been two days on Libertine running at 2 loops a day 2 hours after listening to my custom stack. I had to attend a meeting at a client site there were alot of females onsite however not noticed anyone taking interest in me or more looks as a result of listening.

I went out to lunch and hit the super market and it was full of women shopping was chatting away to the sales staff they were polite however again nothing out of the ordinary in terms of more looks or women giving me the opportunity to talk to them.

8 Likes

How many loops u played in total?

I listened to 1 loop today (yesterday 1 loop also). I don’t have the hot looks described by some of you :joy: but clearly I had people talking to me today when in “normal time” they don’t. These were men and women. During the loop I was perspiring quite a lot at some moments. There was a warm buzz in my whole body.

:roll_eyes: Why you gotta keep bringing me back down to earth bro?:rofl:

Some part of me is kind of happy that it’s not all cases of getting sexually assaulted by people. Makes me feel I’m not alone. I know it shouldn’t matter, but it does.

Any changes in your internal state? More confident or an urge to speak to the “target audience”?

2 Likes